Notices

Costal Marine Export?

Old 07-15-2016, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

So funny you all are talking about "sending a check to a stranger" like you are mailing gold coins.
For some of you younger people. We used to see stuff in the back of magazines (glossy, smaller, shorter paper books). Fill out a form (also on paper), put it in a envelope with a check and a stamp and send it off by mail. Then you would wait 6 weeks for your item if it ever came at all.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
No big deal. I wanted to know the end result since I believe he does a good job. At least for me. If I am going to vouch for somebody I don't want to regret it.

And based on the responses here it appears the majority agree. Good experiences.

The "used head" buyer holds no water with me, in my opinion, since who in their right mind would buy one? The other guy with the OB parts says he had an issue and who knows all the details. Although it sounds as if it was frustrating he did get a refund. If either were stiffed I would rethink my opinion.

I am not defending CME, just giving my past experiences.
Wait do you know what site you are on? That is a non emotional response not allowed on the site!

It's not "just the facts ma'am",,,,,,,,, not sure the younger crowd will get that one.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:54 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
PM Smokin' Gun about him. He sold Gordon a set of Edelbrock heads off of a 525 that weren't fit to be a boat anchor, then dicked him around on a refund when he was called out on it.
I had a issue whit this "mister " SG and in my opinion it is the biggest child around that not can take a simple explanation and excuse on a thread of him that I posted on , so I have my doubts on the communication on the issue whit Mike .
But maybe SG had a bad day .

All stories have always 2 sides and its always the other fault so .....

just my 2 cents .

Last edited by bor; 07-15-2016 at 01:57 PM.