Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pray for our Officers here in Baton Rouge 🙏 >

Pray for our Officers here in Baton Rouge 🙏

Notices

Pray for our Officers here in Baton Rouge 🙏

Old 07-17-2016, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My condolences to the family, friends and fellow police officers of the fallen heroes. I am gonna aim my prayers to America pulling it's head out of it's 4th point of contact (read: ass) and doing what is right. Condemn the lack of leadership that speaks on false narratives and empowers this terrorist organization to continue to slay these Officers that put themselves in harms way daily for an increasingly ungrateful nation. I stand with these fine Officers now and always.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:41 PM
Registered

Thank all of you for the prayers. It's not over yet. We had a atack in Prairieville just a hour ago. This is sick. Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming. Our Officers need us to back them up.wow my membership just ran out. Can't post pictures now. Sorry!
Old 07-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

How in the heck is this going to go away?

How can people believe that shooting police is the answer? I have triied to put myself in the shoes of many different minorities and I still come up with the same answer... Upbringing, values, common decency towards man.

How far do people honestly think this country can get without law & police? wtf!
Old 07-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Registered

Thank all of you for your prayers. I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'm just so sic of this. Praying for our boating family.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

This crap is ridiculous!! I am not a racist person, it takes someone who cares to be racist. I don't care what color you are... The Alton guy that got shot was an armed criminal who had a gun in his pocket. Anyone who has a weapon and is confronted by the police and doesn't comply is taking their life in their hands!! We are just an hour from Baton Rouge.

They are shooting the same men and women who will be called to protect them. Too many making uneducated judgment calls on social media and people using it as excuses to cause mischief and rob/steal, etc...

Last edited by nailit; 07-17-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"In war, truth is the first casualty." -Aeschylus

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?FalseDichotomy

Nothing is more important than the truth. Without the truth people are, quite simply, savages who kill and maim one another.

My prayers go out to the families and friends of all of the innocent who have been killed and injured. If we want to end this madness, we must all demand truth and individual responsibility. We stand on the edge of a very, very dangerous precipice.

Last edited by Ghost24; 07-17-2016 at 11:59 PM.