Notices

SADDLE UP tribute

Old 07-21-2016, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SkaterMike82
They are making official SADDLE UP shirts in memory of Anthony and Tammy. All proceeds going towards the kids. If intrested contact me via PM and I'll put you in contact. S-XL $15. Sizes bigger $20. Images below of shirts.... SADDLE UP

I want some of the shirts, how do I make that happen??
Old 10-14-2019, 02:57 PM
Registered

We are the new owners of Saddle Up, hope Tammy and Anthony are keeping us all safe!
Old 10-14-2019, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 249 Likes on 125 Posts

Saw you cruising by the st. joe pier heads a few times...boat looks good and sounds good as well
Old 10-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Registered

Thanks!! It’s a fun boat!
Old 10-15-2019, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by VFranks
We are the new owners of Saddle Up, hope Tammy and Anthony are keeping us all safe!
Saw the videos going around FB of the boat out and being enjoyed. I am happy it went to owners that know it's history and have respect for it but will also enjoy it just as much.

That is a very special boat and hope you enjoy it as much as Anthony and Tammy did.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I agree - very special boat. Anthony and Tammy were great people.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

I am curious if you have any intentions of painting this boat? Almost everyone in the powerboating sport knows the boat and no one would have any ill feelings if you did, but I think it should always have a black cowboy hat on it somewhere for tribute to it's previous owner.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
I am curious if you have any intentions of painting this boat? Almost everyone in the powerboating sport knows the boat and no one would have any ill feelings if you did, but I think it should always have a black cowboy hat on it somewhere for tribute to it's previous owner.
I've been thinking about this boat for the last yr so so and have been wondering if they would be interested in selling. With Cumberland being my home lake I knew the owners and have thought a lot about the paint and what could be done and you are absolutely right.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
The paint is one of the reasons we were attracted to the boat. No thoughts of doing anything different except updating the electronic and some upholstery. We live 65 miles as the crow flies from Chicago so hopefully that will be one of our frequent day trips!
Old 10-16-2019, 03:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatfreak
I've been thinking about this boat for the last yr so so and have been wondering if they would be interested in selling. With Cumberland being my home lake I knew the owners and have thought a lot about the paint and what could be done and you are absolutely right.
Maybe we will make it down to Cumberland on day. I imagine it would be an emotional event for a lot of people. Seems as though Tammy and Anthony had a huge impact on a lot of people. We only plan on making the boat better not sure paint will be part of that though! Green is our favorite color!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.