Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Awesome video!
Old 07-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hustler40
Yes sir. That's the one. Teal / green cabin.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]557500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]557501[/ATTACH]

Wow, small world. I bought that from your Dad. I remember the day very well.

I owned that boat for a long long time and loved every minute of it. I redid graphics, interior, motors, drives over the years. 13 years to be exact. I sold it last spring.
That boat was awesome!
This was a classic offshore boat that handled the waves great and handled like it's on rails in any conditions at 95 mph.
I have taken that boat out in easy 5+' nasty waves on Lake superior and had a great time with it while most the others turned back.
Attached Thumbnails Ride along with Kemosabe at Boyne Thunder VIDEO-hustler-new-graphics-small.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 07-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh man. That's the boat. That is great to see a pic of it. I'll have to dig through my old ones. Right on, that boat ate up rough water.

You might not have bought it from my dad. Did you live in Michigan? My dad was second owner. He bought the boat slightly used from Mike Fiores former father in law who built the speed unlimited outerlimts. Mike brokered the deal. My dad had it around 4 years. He sold it to another Michigan guy who I believe had it for a short amount of time until he had issues with his business was the last I heard of it.

Glad someone enjoyed and took care of it. It was a great way for me to grow up. The internet really turns things into a small world.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I though Kemosabe turned around and didn't do the first two stops? Not stirring the pot at all, just curious as that is what I heard?

Originally Posted by ApachePete
A 46 Skater would leave a 47 Apache in its wake.

No comparison.
Then why didn't any of the big cats venture out and run? Now I am stirring the pot.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Then why didn't any of the big cats venture out and run? Now I am stirring the pot.
Cuz Jimmy wasn't there?
Old 07-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
A 46 Skater would leave a 47 Apache in its wake.

No comparison.
So what ever happened to the "Onion Run" that was much discussed a couple years back? Don't think they ever did it, but thinking the water conditions at Boyne Thunder 2016 would have been perfect for it...
Old 07-21-2016, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by offshore312
So what ever happened to the "Onion Run" that was much discussed a couple years back? Don't think they ever did it, but thinking the water conditions at Boyne Thunder 2016 would have been perfect for it...
First thought that came to mind here as well when someone posted about big cat vs. Apache.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I though Kemosabe turned around and didn't do the first two stops? Not stirring the pot at all, just curious as that is what I heard?

Kemosabe only turned back because they couldn't tell if anyone else was out and running. From the conditions of the water and the small number of boats who ran, and were out in front, it looked as if they were alone. Everyone in front of them and around them was turning around. They would have easily run had they seen any of us but they were at the back of the pack and those of us who ran were in the front or middle. No shame, that boat would have killed it. Would have been nice to see them get out and open up next to the OL....

Just reposting again to keep this going and hotlinking the video for some quick play action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsn1PEj3vA
Old 07-21-2016, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DocktorsOarders
Kemosabe only turned back because they couldn't tell if anyone else was out and running. From the conditions of the water and the small number of boats who ran, and were out in front, it looked as if they were alone. Everyone in front of them and around them was turning around. They would have easily run had they seen any of us but they were at the back of the pack and those of us who ran were in the front or middle. No shame, that boat would have killed it. Would have been nice to see them get out and open up next to the OL....

Just reposting again to keep this going and hotlinking the video for some quick play action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsn1PEj3vA
So the video was before they turned around? If so that makes sense and they were definitely killing it!
Old 07-22-2016, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

That's awesome. I got to run with Kemosabe to Put-in-Bay a few years ago. No, that's not my OL. I wish. My little Donzi is in a small slip nearby.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.