Performance Boat Center at LOTO >

Performance Boat Center at LOTO

Notices

Performance Boat Center at LOTO

Old 08-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Performance Boat Center at LOTO

I already posted about PBC in the tech section, but wanted to give a shout out to Performance Boat Center in Osage Beach at LOTO. Last Sunday I had just gotten on the water for a week long vacation and was heading down the lake and hit some cruiser wakes a little hard, noticed the stbd motor wasn't acting right so I shut it down and looked under the hatch. Everything looked good, so I cranked it back up and at first it sounded ok, then I looked at the oil pressure, ZERO! Immediately shut it down and checked again, couldn't find anything. Water patrol stopped and offered to tow us, but since I still had the port engine I decided to motor to PBC (about 1.5 miles). I called them on the way and the last mech had left as this was after 4pm on Sunday. Did my best to motor in on one engine and no hydraulic steering. Security at PBC courtesy dock were great, and helped us tie up. Left it there til Monday morning, went back and talked to Carey Webster the service manager to explain the problem. Although they had 78 boats on their list, he was able to get a tech to scan and diagnose the problem, the main plug on the ECM had come unplugged which threw a myriad of codes. Cleared all codes and cleaned the connecters on BOTH engines then ran just fine. I had one other problem (which was my fault) and they fixed that as well. If you have ever been to PBC, they service some serious boats. These guys treated me (a very small fish) just like the big guys. I've got a new marine shop! It's not often we boaters get to brag on service like this, but I was truly blown away at the customer service. Thanks guys!
Old 08-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

I agree. Treated me awesome during shootout last year...
Old 08-15-2016, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Great feedback and good timing to hear as we'll be driving 16+ hrs. for Shootout Week. From past dealings I am confident they'll make every effort to help us out should any issues arise.

Brett and his team are top of the line for sure, just wish we were not so far away !
Old 08-15-2016, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

First class operation
Old 08-15-2016, 06:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

They did an excellent Cigarette Rondevous. Great place and people.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have said it once and i will say it many more time. Best in the biz and best one stop place for everything. First class in all aspects.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for the support guys!! We try our best. Really appreciate the business and kind words.

Brett Manire
Performance Boat Center
Old 08-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

The day before the MWBP Support Our Troops Poker Run. All I wanted was a fuel pump for a 502. Called three different times and left messages but nobody ever called me back. That is the second time I have been snubbed buy them...
Old 08-15-2016, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

78 boats on the list for service?!? Wow, that's impressive.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Zach F100
The day before the MWBP Support Our Troops Poker Run. All I wanted was a fuel pump for a 502. Called three different times and left messages but nobody ever called me back. That is the second time I have been snubbed buy them...
What number are you calling? Sorry for the issue. We are open 7 days a week and our parts guy Lance does a great job. Sorry we missed you on this. Please give us another shot. My cell is 402-304-5342

Originally Posted by TBAG
78 boats on the list for service?!? Wow, that's impressive.
It was higher but we hired a couple of new guys and are working the list down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.