Dynamic Speed & Marine or Northbay Marina >

Dynamic Speed & Marine or Northbay Marina

Notices

Dynamic Speed & Marine or Northbay Marina

Old 08-16-2016, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Dynamic Speed & Marine or Northbay Marina

Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone who has had engine work/builds done at Dynamic or North bay marina, both based out of southeast Michigan on Lake st clair. Just looking to get some feed back on how your experience was? I have heard nothing but good things from both. Feel free to send PM if you'd rather not discuss on here. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2016, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I've been dealing with Dynamic for over a decade now.
Sometimes things come down to the wire, but in the end they get it done!
I am completely happy.

Other people I know have used North Bay, and I think it was positive.

In the end, I don't think that you could go wrong with either.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a 502MPI/Procharged motor that was supposedly done by Dynamic. Seemed to be "ok" as they installed the kit as recommended by Procharger. Redid a bunch of it with Champion Performance and had a tune done at Tyler's. Night and day difference. What are you looking to have done?
Old 08-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Had a 502MPI/Procharged motor that was supposedly done by Dynamic. Seemed to be "ok" as they installed the kit as recommended by Procharger. Redid a bunch of it with Champion Performance and had a tune done at Tyler's. Night and day difference. What are you looking to have done?
Well from all the info I could gather, I believe Dynamic built the engines that were in my boat when I bought it. Lost one due to the intake getting blocked by debris and overheated it 4 years ago. Had (another builder on the bay) rebuild it not knowing the information now that Dynamic most likely built it originally. Well to say the least that rebuild was never the same. Low on power and just never ran good. It let go 3 weeks ago with under 100 hrs on it. So, ill be looking to have two built and start over. I currently have a couple 427TD (496s) and the original ones ran like raped apes! The one still does with 5-6 seasons on it. I may sell the one and go bigger cubes. Still getting my game plan together.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good friend of mine had his 454 Mags rebuilt at North Bay 2 summers ago. Is still very happy with them.

I had my Procharged 502 rebuilt by Champion Performance at the same time. Took a little longer but am very happy with it.