Notices

Young Performance Marine

Old 09-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Young Performance Marine

I wanted to say thanks to Eddie and Travis at ypm for the quality work they continue to provide for all us hot rod boaters. I again handed them a pile of crap that they turned into a fire breather. I went to the dyno session and it proved they know their stuff. First of all it sounded bad ass. It performed flawless and made super power . I now have the task to install it correctly in my boat. As we all on the internet listen to the horror stories of crooks in the boat business ,these guys stand apart . Thanks for all the answers to my questions through out the process .I will continue to do my business with them cause I plan on boating for a long time. Chris Justice / Justice Marine
Old 09-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 738 Likes on 398 Posts

How good is Eddie? Well, just ask SecondWind (Rob) on here. Who else could build a 800 HP blown, dual carb 540 that idles/runs so well you can teach your kids to water ski behind it in a 26 AO cat?!! Change that blower oil Roberto!!!!
Old 09-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 315 Likes on 172 Posts

Plus, if you have a question or a problem Eddie is always there for you.

Padraig
Old 09-08-2016, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 253 Likes on 109 Posts

Spoke with him yesterday and look forward to working with him. Guy gave me a lot of time on the phone with my mess.