Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Fit and Finish of Cigarette GT3 AMG >

Fit and Finish of Cigarette GT3 AMG

Notices

Fit and Finish of Cigarette GT3 AMG

Old 09-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess the only thing really is the upholstery. I've been looking at the bigger center consoles and this one is lacking. I like the new GTR. Very well done.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

The AMG boat has been at PBC for a few weeks now. I've cleaned it and gotten an up close look at it several times the last few weeks. I personally like the matte paint that is on it. It doesn't get hot and never looks dirty, you will see a water line mark on the boat that's it after using it. The interior could use a little sprucing up. I agree, I think it was smart on their part to put a simple, not up to cigarette standards interior in it. The fit and finish on everything else is beautiful. Considering how many demos and how much the boat has been used and trailered the interior is holding up well. As is the whole boat.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What does Cigarette really have to offer besides fit and finish?
Old 09-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by BenPerfected
Portapotty sitting on the floor between the seats (and a 1 on the side)
Old 09-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BenPerfected
Reputation, heritage, rigging, attention to detail, quality and the best riding boats. And they deliver boats on time. No, they aren't the fastest, and cigarette doesn't claim to be, but when in rough water, will beat other boats that are 10-15mph faster because of the ride they provide. When cigarette delivers a boat to the dealer or customer it is perfect.

It's the cigarette difference.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:33 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziben
Reputation, heritage, rigging, attention to detail, quality and the best riding boats. And they deliver boats on time. No, they aren't the fastest, and cigarette doesn't claim to be, but when in rough water, will beat other boats that are 10-15mph faster because of the ride they provide. When cigarette delivers a boat to the dealer or customer it is perfect.
Yes...top quality, top styling, top riding, history and heritage, well run business...for starters. Kind of a strange question IMO.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

this is a beauty
http://www.legendmarinegroup.com/web...ition_id=10425
Old 09-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 333 Likes on 124 Posts

Some of the wild paint and flamboyant interiors kill sales on these things. Less is more for a lot of guys and I see a lot of interiors going that way....a little colored stitching takes some of the bland away.

I have seen some amazing looking interior work on a few cigs that was tastefully done.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DRAG
Some of the wild paint and flamboyant interiors kill sales on these things. Less is more for a lot of guys and I see a lot of interiors going that way....a little colored stitching takes some of the bland away.

I have seen some amazing looking interior work on a few cigs that was tastefully done.

Agreed 100% The whole crazy tribal design bro look died everywhere else in like 2004, besides the boat world. I don't get it.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by hvymtl939
Agreed 100% The whole crazy tribal design bro look died everywhere else in like 2004, besides the boat world. I don't get it.
Boat paint always seems about 5 years behind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.