Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
PRA. Cape Coral run who's in? >

PRA. Cape Coral run who's in?

Notices

PRA. Cape Coral run who's in?

Old 09-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Omg I'm not sure that Cape Coral is ready for you!!
Old 10-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Save me a shirt bud!!
Old 10-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm doing the PRA poker run and had more people to do the Ft. Myers Offshore the following weekend that was to
go to Naples for lunch but FMO changed that trip to go on the over nighter that was canceled because of the hurricane. It was going to be a fun back to back now FMO screwed that instead sticking to the schedule and doing
the over nighter to the keys n another date.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Kat Krazy
I'm doing the PRA poker run and had more people to do the Ft. Myers Offshore the following weekend that was to
go to Naples for lunch but FMO changed that trip to go on the over nighter that was canceled because of the hurricane. It was going to be a fun back to back now FMO screwed that instead sticking to the schedule and doing
the over nighter to the keys n another date
Nick, sorry that it does not work for you but our options in rescheduling with the Hyatt at Faro Blanco were limited if we were to salvage our substantial deposits. They offered us next weekend or the following at the same rates. Next weekend would have clashed with the PRA event so we showed them consideration by going to the following weekend. After that, many are going off to Key West races then we are into much higher rates and things like Thanksgiving etc. It’s never easy when an event has to be rescheduled through no fault of our own. It will work for some and not for others.

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 10-06-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm planning to be there with the new MTI 340X
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 10-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

First I want to say thanks for all of time and effort that Eric Belisle, Bob Barnhart, Hans Haedelt, Bill Lemanske, Meghan Brousseau, Drew Phyfe and Stan Quinn put in to this year's schedule.
Without all of the dedicated people on the board, there would be no Ft. Myers Offshore club. I also understand the limited time to re- schedule Faro Blanco. There were 20 boats entered in that trip. Judging from past Naples runs it would have been easy to expect 40 to 50 boats. With 20 of those boats going to the Keys there are 20 to 30 boats that just might ( me for one) want to get together to go to lunch somewhere. Why not put the word out to see who would be interested.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Kat Krazy
First I want to say thanks for all of time and effort that Eric Belisle, Bob Barnhart, Hans Haedelt, Bill Lemanske, Meghan Brousseau, Drew Phyfe and Stan Quinn put in to this year's schedule.
Without all of the dedicated people on the board, there would be no Ft. Myers Offshore club. I also understand the limited time to re- schedule Faro Blanco. There were 20 boats entered in that trip. Judging from past Naples runs it would have been easy to expect 40 to 50 boats. With 20 of those boats going to the Keys there are 20 to 30 boats that just might ( me for one) want to get together to go to lunch somewhere. Why not put the word out to see who would be interested.
Thank you for that Nick. We will talk it over and see if something can be worked out by the club. I was to organize the the Naples run but will be in Faro Blanco as well as Eric. Perhaps one of the other board members is willing to organize the run to Naples and we will let all know if that is a possibility or not within a few days. We have never ran 2 events on the same weekend at least until this date. Naples is a bit tricky with docking and restaurant capacity being an issue especially if the group gets to be large.That was one reason we wanted to do Naples early in the season before the local restaurants get too busy. The club has grown so much that many places cannot handle our numbers anymore. We will let you and the rest know of the outcome of our discussions soon.

All the best,

Bob
Old 10-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

The Jersey crew will be doing an informal lunch run on Friday (not sure where yet) if anyone is around early and wants to go.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Thank you for that Nick. We will talk it over and see if something can be worked out by the club. I was to organize the the Naples run but will be in Faro Blanco as well as Eric. Perhaps one of the other board members is willing to organize the run to Naples and we will let all know if that is a possibility or not within a few days. We have never ran 2 events on the same weekend at least until this date. Naples is a bit tricky with docking and restaurant capacity being an issue especially if the group gets to be large.That was one reason we wanted to do Naples early in the season before the local restaurants get too busy. The club has grown so much that many places cannot handle our numbers anymore. We will let you and the rest know of the outcome of our discussions soon.

All the best,

Bob

A weekend run beats a lunch everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Faro was an awesome run last year and a great time. The fact you guys were able to reschedule quickly and not lose the run this season is awesome.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:03 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.