Gallery of the Week: Hot Singles

Notices

Gallery of the Week: Hot Singles

Old 09-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,741 Likes on 1,230 Posts
Default Gallery of the Week: Hot Singles

Nice to see there are plenty single-engine sportboats still out there, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...ek-hot-singles.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Nice to see there are plenty single-engine sportboats still out there, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...ek-hot-singles.
Nice Job Matt!

Its refreshing to see that once in a while the average guy has their boat on OSO.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:48 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Nice Job Matt!

Its refreshing to see that once in a while the average guy has their boat on OSO.
Thanks, AB. That was really fun to put together. So many great "older" boats kept with so much pride. Nice to see.

Newer, bigger, faster—and more expensive, of course—catamarans and V-bottoms always will grab most of the headlines. But the "everyday" stuff is still worth recognizing and celebrating.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya that a fantastic article, most always start out there, its a dam shame them days are gone, what will happen when there all beat up?? lol,
Old 09-20-2016, 12:01 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks Matt nice job. Oh before I forget, I really like the 29 Laveycraft you thrown in the mix there. I wonder why. Thanks again for posting all your articles
Old 09-20-2016, 08:41 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by BUP
Thanks Matt nice job. Oh before I forget, I really like the 29 Laveycraft you thrown in the mix there. I wonder why. Thanks again for posting all your articles
That boat belongs to Jimmy Biro, a frequent contributor to speedonthewater and a good friend. As it happens, he was the only person I knew personally who submitted a photo.

I don't know if you ever saw this, but here's a story he wrote on upgrading power (and more) for his boat, http://speedonthewater.com/boat-rest...er-reliability.

And you're right about the boat—it's a great 29-footer. Someone should do something special with one. .

Last edited by Matt Trulio; 09-20-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:42 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Matt, I actually meet Jimmy in Havasu this year. Also Jimmy beat me about 12 hours ahead of time for buying that 29 Lavey 5 years ago. He bought off of Jeff at Laveycraft. I have in person pics of what it use to look like before Jimmy changed the exterior design.

Mine is coming and special would apply here. I am sure you will get to see it in person. Thanks