I`m gonna have to say Performance Boat Center >

I`m gonna have to say Performance Boat Center

Notices

I`m gonna have to say Performance Boat Center

Old 09-23-2016, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i won,t get killed by the police,when they say stop&put your hands up that is exactly what i will do.
I guessed that's what happened in Oklahoma? Hands up and I'm still dead.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by blaquebaja
I guessed that's what happened in Oklahoma? Hands up and I'm still dead.
Really... Were you there?
Everyone is a expert at convicting the police because someone said something or a video not showing everything happening.
Why don't you wait till all the facts come out? I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong until the facts come out but, you on the other hand want to blame your local officers right away.
Police are trained to shoot when they feel there life is in danger so. Moral of the story never make a police officer feel like there life is in danger and you wont get hurt.

Think of what the society would look like if we didn't have these underpaid unappreciated people who take the job as police officers.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What I saw was a man with his hands up and shot dead. I wasn't there like millions of Americans. It probably will be better with no policemen if everyone had firearms, because then the criminals know instant justice will be served .

Last edited by blaquebaja; 09-23-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

What I saw was a man with his hands up and shot dead. I wasn't there like millions of Americans. It probably will be better with no policemen if everyone had firearms, because then the criminals know instant justice will be served .
Not saying getting shot is correct in that instance at all...And we wont know the complete story until it comes out but I agree the officer overreacted from what I've read.

Did the man listen to her when she said stop?

So once again if you don't make a police officer fear for there life, listen to what they say and live to play another day!
Old 09-23-2016, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
That's funny **** there!! Lol!

It would be a great place to loot!..... But, being that I work there and Brett and Mark are my friends, I'd have to say, sorry I'm out. Lol!!

If we thought there was a remote chance in hell that there would be rioting and looting at LOTO. All of us at PBC are pretty heavily armed and we'd happily be waiting at the front gate for them! Lol!! (Friends and customers welcome as always)! 😀🍻
Old 09-24-2016, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

It probably will be better with no policemen if everyone had firearms, because then the criminals know instant justice will be served .
Dumbest thing I have read on the internet and that takes a lot.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed
Old 09-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

and on a lighter note ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ
Old 09-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for thinking of us, I think!!! LOL

Brett
Performance Boat Center
Old 09-26-2016, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What has been reported by all witnesses, the suspect seemed incoherent, ignored police requests, and proceed back to the drivers door of the vehicle where he appeared to be reaching into the drivers window when shot. If they would have beat him into submission people would of still been mad and would be outraged.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.