Notices

Polish/Wax

Old 10-15-2016, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 4,263 Likes on 1,229 Posts
Talking

Ahh yes I did forget the props.

With Nu Finish you will not need to add any extra cup to your props any longer, those days are over.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 4,263 Likes on 1,229 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Bead Maker and Challenger Marine Wax. As well as Paint gloss.

There are different factors in all 3 products.

Bead Maker- easy to use spray on wipe off but to use properly it's a full spray coating not just a mist and wipe cleaner like paint gloss would be. This is actually a sealer product and is a hydrophobic coating. The way it works is after you spray on and wipe off, in about 1-2 hours it sets up and hardens.

Paint Gloss- used the same way as Bead Maker but it's still like your classic showroom shine detail spray. Used for up keep, it has polymiers but is not a "coating" like bead maker.

Challenger Wax- is the synthetic sealer that is going to hold up long term in the marine environment which is way different then cars of course. Now I have tested Driven side by side with this stuff and I used to always use driven but now I have financial interest in P&S. Lol... By all means Driven is still awesome, I did say hold up the same. I will tell you the unique difference tho- Driven is easier to use when in sun and warm weather, but Challenger somehow someway is eaier to use when it's cold like most waxes. Anyone that has seen Fred with Drivens demo he does make an incredibly good product for the sun and heat. But for some reason when it's winter or chilly it cakes up pretty bad.

Hope this all helps you guys. I'm not just trying to boast my product but also want to help you all understand the variables as well.
I like the sound of this product . Thoughts on monthly waxing.. I need something easy on/off. (unlike collonite)

http://psdetailproducts.com/i-167493...t-sealant.html

Can I use the Bead Maker as a wipe down after pulling the boat out, (frequent use) or this http://psdetailproducts.com/i-175406...spray-wax.html

??
Old 10-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I like the sound of this product . Thoughts on monthly waxing.. I need something easy on/off. (unlike collonite)

http://psdetailproducts.com/i-167493...t-sealant.html

Can I use the Bead Maker as a wipe down after pulling the boat out, (frequent use) or this http://psdetailproducts.com/i-175406...spray-wax.html

??
For cars use that paint sealant, for boats use our challenger wax.

As for the 2nd question- you can use bead maker as a wipe down spray. I use paint gloss for quick wipe downs cause the point of the product is you don't need to really coat your surface. The bead maker is a spray on wipe off protectant. So you really want to coat it on. The way it works is after you wipe it off, in about an hour it sets up and hardens. It is hydrophobic so it does not like water. Thus the name bead maker.

Bead Maker is on our front page
Paint Gloss part # C5001 for a gallon

We also have the spray bottles to go with all our products.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How does bead maker compare to chemical guys V7. Been using that for years with great results. Willing to give anything a try once.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by jponfrank
How does bead maker compare to chemical guys V7. Been using that for years with great results. Willing to give anything a try once.

I wish I could give an honest answer to that. But I've never tried their product. How does it work? What is its purpose?
Old 10-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
You guys are doing it all wrong.
ONCE A YEAR POLISH!!

It`s bullet resistant.

Increases your speed if put on bottom

Grill proof

Makes your truck pull like a semi!

Wax your drive gears for 76.4% less parasitic drive loss!!

Chick MAGNET!!

Kid friendly and Gluten free!

Coat the inside of your fuel tanks for double the fuel mileage!!

Wax your engine .. more power!!

Beads like crazy

Mild thunder and Cowboy approved

Once a year!!

Don`t text me with any questions, just go to your local autoparts store or order now for just $$$19.99!!
ORDER within the next few minutes and we`ll double your ORDER!!!

*plus shipping and handling.
* this message has not been approved by the National Polish Association
Friggin Hilarious!
You invested some time putting that together, nice work.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Friggin Hilarious!
You invested some time putting that together, nice work.

+1. Great post!! Posts like that are why I look at Oso. Very well played sir.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Anyone else look at this thread title and wonder if it was about wax made in Poland?