Notices

Turkey Burn Results???

Old 10-05-2002, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turkey Burn Results???

How did the turkey burn go Crazyhorse and Dyno and others????sorry I could not have made that one.........Fred
Old 10-05-2002, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Those guys must of had about 5 turkeys that they deep fried! And they did a good job---thanks Dyno and Crazyhorse----the turkey was deliscious . There were probably about 20 or so people there. It turned out to be a beautiful, sunny, cloudless day. The air temp was about 60* and the wind was blowing pretty hard early in the day but it laid right down as the day went on. Thanks for the ride Dyno---when can we do it again?

Mr.Gadgets was there with his hot looking new 28' Checkmate.

It was an enjoyable time.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fred we had a great time lots of food and great people, I think we had around 25, the lake was to rough to run to GrandHaven but we took some runs around Muskegon lake....one good boys run just before we hit the trailers got some great air! sorry you couldnt make it Fred ...next time!!!Hey Mitch you left to soon I wanted a ride in that rubber rigg!!!well you owe me one!!!
thanks again everyone for coming out!!!
Don
Old 10-05-2002, 09:35 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Let's see....I had some Bud Light... and went 56 in Mitch Stellins 18 Zodiac (cold!!!)..had some Bud Light.....went 84 mph in Jim Valako's 27 Fountain (very cold!!!)..... Then ate some turkey and had some more Bud Light. Then I went 76 mph in Mr. Gadgets 28 Checkmate (very very cold!!!). Then I had some more Bud Light.

Now I am home.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure beats working right Mike!!!!damn I hate winter!!!! port motor comes out next week......
Old 10-05-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

Great to hear that everyone had a good time....I wish I could have been there myself....too many things going on here at the home front and work...like I have said before..."I have to move closer to the west side of the state"....Fred
Old 10-05-2002, 09:45 PM
Registered

Dam...I had Bud Light and didn't go 10mph.....
Old 10-06-2002, 09:39 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally posted by fred
Dam...I had Bud Light and didn't go 10mph.....
Fred, we were thinking of you at 84 mph yesterday. Or maybe we were'nt.......
Old 10-06-2002, 09:50 AM
Registered

It was a great time. Sorry Dyno but I fell in the water at the launch and kind of got wet. I was cold enough. Hell, you live next door so just come on over. It needs no winterizing so we can hit some really big Oct waves Give me your number so we can hook up. I am well versed in removing Big Blocks so call me and we can have those out in an hour. I am hungry for more Turkey. Yeh, Mike 56mph in a 800lb boat can get a little crazy. My best is 62 A huge thank you to Dyno and Crazyhorse. Next time I will buy the beer or the Turkeys. You guys did a great job. Call me Dyno if there is ever a time you go out . I will do the same. My home phone is 399-0042.

Last edited by MitchStellin; 10-06-2002 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-06-2002, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

had a great time guy's and girls! it was worth the ride. thanks for the ride dyno and Mr. Gadgets, it was a blast, great food,people and beer. the wife had a great time to, remember waterfoul she likes it rough. can't wait for the next one. We did drive home last night not a one hotel had openings, dam color tour anyways. finally got my shirt for the platium member deal but no sticker whats up. well have a good one, talk to you later.

and nice meeting all of you,

Thanks crazyhorse,dyno,Mr gadgets,kaama,super V,waterfoul

Last edited by Scooter; 10-06-2002 at 10:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Turkey Burn Results???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.