Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lambchop

Now, as Paul Harvey would say where's "the rest of the storey."

This has been a fun thread guys, be safe tommorrow.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:24 PM
Registered

Default lambchop

I apologize for the jaq ass. This has been one of the better threads in along time.
Old 10-19-2002, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by packinair
ok. so back to the original point.... WHO IS GOING?? I am coming from toledo anyone else from this area give me a call I might be in.. 419-279-2224 Scott

There are a couple of 24 Skaters coming down from the Toledo area. One of their screenname's on the Scream and Fly board is Dd24Skater. He said last week they were headed down.
Old 10-19-2002, 01:40 PM
Registered

Seems like everyone has said their sorrys, as for the BS, we will know tomorrow
Old 10-19-2002, 02:11 PM
Registered

Hello all, I am hoping to make it to Alum Creek. Maximum Velocity will not be with me. I have owned that boat for 13 years. I took my supercharged motors out of it this summer and am putting two stock Merc 420's back in it. I am going to sell the boat. If I make it part of Maximum Velocity will make it as I have put one of the motors in a 25 Eliminator. Runs pretty good. Just starting to play with it. If I make it maybe talk with some of you. If not have a great day.
Old 10-19-2002, 02:25 PM
Rick252

Thumbs down

Everyone have fun tomorrow and thanks for the ride offers, but just found out I gotta work.. this sucks

Be Safe

You too lambchop77

Hey !!! Somebody take pictures !!

Last edited by Rick252; 10-19-2002 at 02:31 PM.

Old 10-19-2002, 03:09 PM
Registered

I guess I shouldn't have tried to give lameRB some respect

your right I must be a nobody and you must be the man

Should I bow down? I DON'T THINK SO!!

Sorry guys I'm not in to drag racing
I won't be there tommorrow I have to work so i can afford a 32+ ft boat that runs 140+

when you guys are ready bring your boats down to the river we'll take a little ride from downtown to new richmond and just see who's the man
we have been talking about two different worlds wouldn't you agree?

everyone be safe

I'm done!
Old 10-19-2002, 03:37 PM
Allan4

May as well put in my final .02, although it seems not many are going to read it........

LAmbRB, dude, you join the board right before we are going to race in your backyard, start calling out everyone and their mother saying you've raced this and owned that and had sex with this chick and God knows what else for all the s*** you have been talking over the last 10 pages, then you bash the baja guys, like me (not that I care, just making a point.....I could care less if other people like my boat or not). You pull all this jazz after being a member here for about 13 minutes, then as soon as someone pulls a gripe on you, you fly off the hanlde about personal attacks and how unkind and nasty folks around here are. What gives dude???? Wow, talk about one sided.

Yeah, this is a place to have fun and talk a little smack and learn and share, etc,....but don't get all pissy when someone calls you out after that's all you have done for 7 days straight. Have you posted anywhere else on OSO? Anywhere? I doubt it, you came on here to talk s***, you know it, now so does everyone else. I think everyone but you is having fun with this, because THEY are not taking it personal. Relax and enjoy man, and I hate to break it to you, but know one really cares how many boats you have or how many years you have raced, not after the way you have carried on like an unprofessional crybaby. HAve fun and be safe on Sunday, I will be there in my OUtlaw. Hope your boat runs well, you will certainly torch me, but I'll act good natured about it......that's the idea here, like it or not. LAter.

kbt74, good to see you actually use the keyboard from time to time......

jdnca1, see ya up there tomorrow........

Old 10-19-2002, 04:45 PM
merlin540

bad news today. boat is not done at paint shop. this sucks i wont be able to make it but i am trying to organize a ohio river shootout in 2 weeks. i will post soon i want all the guys to come to the river to see who has the fastest boat. good luck with the DNR tomorrow. charlie amann

Old 10-19-2002, 04:49 PM
packinair

Screw it!!! I'll go.. who needs a ride or wants to hook up down there.. I might be going solo so I have room,, Scott 419-279-2224

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.