Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cigarette or apache? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34449-cigarette-apache.html)

sean stinson 01-12-2003 05:32 PM

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Once again Stinson....you are always talking out of turn or something you have absolutely no knowlege about. Read my lips...I have absolutely never in my life blown up a #6 drive....period, end of story. Sorry to bust your bubble....I am really glad you are wrong on that accusation....as for your mechanical problems....well, what else can I say except it is a good thing you are a master mechanic!!!!! Don't push me Stinson or we will get into some serious wrestling trivia...and no cheating by looking up the answers on the net!!!!!!

DMan....and the D is for the Magnificent Don Marocco!!!!!!

OK I know you're old and alzheimers has set in but I never ever said a #6 drive but rather a speedmaster drive. What was your reason for changing to #4 from #3 drives on that swimming pool of yours, BRO? And why did Mo Beck have your parts pile in his shop for SO LONG? Hollywood will lay the law down Hacksaw!!!!!

The Illustrious One

sean stinson 01-12-2003 06:16 PM

Shawn

The DMan and myself are long time friendly rivals. He is also a very good friend of mine.

One thing is for sure he is plethera of useless information. :):)

All in all he is one of the best in controlling a boat at high speeds.

Sean

ScalpTaker36 02-19-2003 11:32 PM

I good ol indian can "smoke" a cigarette any day...

APACHE wins Hands down

Brad 02-20-2003 07:42 AM

How do the prices on new boats compare?

Did anyone compare prices between Apache and Cigarette at the Miami show? I understand that Cigarette has raised their prices once again!:mad: How much can you get a 36 Warrior or a new 42 compared to a 35 or 42 Cig?

What kind of warranty does Apache have on new boats?

sean stinson 02-20-2003 08:42 AM

I am working on new pricing right now. The 36 at the show sold for $369,900 with the rest of the graphics to be painted this week.

Current warranty on a new Apache is 3 year structural and whatever manufacturer warranty is on parts used in the manufacturing process.

Warranties are being discussed now. But if there is a failure of some sort due to structural integrity of the boat we will stand behind it as long as you didn't try to jump a ship or something drastic.

LEOPAJM 02-20-2003 09:41 AM

SS ... where are the new 42's going to start at, or has'nt that been determined as of yet ???

Thanks!

JM

sean stinson 02-20-2003 10:09 AM

They are being started as we speak....new tooling from the original 41 with a new flare added to it is being made right now and the 42 will debut at the Lauderdale show.

sgrady 02-20-2003 12:22 PM

How about a peek ?

timucin 02-20-2003 12:24 PM

:drool: when did i start this thread? :crazy:

LEOPAJM 02-20-2003 02:12 PM

Dude .... I'm talkin about pricing ...... is there a ballpark base price point yet ????

JM