Doug Harrell Designs Paintwork in Miami Boat Show

Notices

Doug Harrell Designs Paintwork in Miami Boat Show

Old 02-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 545 Likes on 330 Posts
Default Doug Harrell Designs Paintwork in Miami Boat Show

DHD latest work

Last edited by noli; 02-14-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 545 Likes on 330 Posts

Doug Harrell Designs has completed the artful graphics work on the Doug Wright 32 RT. Doug is very happy and proud to see his work being driven around in Miami and rightfully so. Doug Harrell's resume of completed paintwork is a long list, but his most recent work are Nor-Techs, DougWrights, Statement Marine, and Smart Marine which covers both the XR and XPR models.

Although some of his latest work are still in his studio, he wants to share his work with us as any artwork should be. During the Miami Boat Show, you will see a total of 4 boats with Doug’s name on them: 2 Nor-Techs for Bob Crow from South Florida Performance Boats, Miami Ice which is a 39 foot Statement, and lastly the Doug Wright 32 RT shown below.

Doug wants to hold off in showing the Nor-Techs till after the show is near completion to allow the show-goers to see his artwork first hand. I’m very eager to release the photos and I will as soon as Doug Harrell sends them to me.

Doug's artworks really are museum pieces!