DCB Dials In Two Beauties On Lake Havasu Today

Notices

DCB Dials In Two Beauties On Lake Havasu Today

Old 02-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
You guys build for stuff for flat water

True the manufacturers do, but Skaters are still built in MI.

I meant where those Skater owners and engine builders are from.

Lol
Old 02-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

Nothing but a positive for the industry no matter whose nuts your swinging from.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Couldn't agree more midlife dude. This turned into an interesting discussion and I totally agree that all this is great for the industry!!
Old 02-28-2017, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 222 Posts

A big congrats to Tony and crew for running those #s with their new 400R powered boats - they've got the fastest stock 400R boats on the water so far. And for those of you trying to claim this as a DCB/Skater competition, you guys couldn't be further from reality. I just got back from Skater, and I can tell you that Pete couldn't care less about what DCB is doing. He's busy building 388s, 426s, 438s, 520s, etc, etc., for which DCB doesn't even build a boat that comes close to comparing to. And for those of you DCB guys that don't believe me, why don't you call Tony up yourself and ask him what he thinks of his ride in one of Pete's Skaters back in Miami last week.......
Old 02-28-2017, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

either boat DCB or Skater with 400R's running at those high speed's are BOTH flat water boats , Just look at the pic of the 400R Skater trimmed to the moon running top speed ,
Shoot if a 2 foot roller came at it at that speed they would be flying threw the air out of control .

Now @ say 80 mph cruise speed I think the Skater would run better in the rough water.

Just my thoughts
mike