Notices

Is Kaama Ready?????

Old 10-09-2002, 09:12 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is Kaama Ready?????

Mark are you ready yet? I'm ready for a ride in a real boat....Winterizing the "good" motor tonight ....pulling the other soon....
Old 10-09-2002, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cripes. KAAMA oughta just winterize 'em now. It's gonna be snowmobile suit weather too soon. All things considered, I shoulda just towed my boat to the slip last spring instead of running it. Could saved myself the heartache of filling 'em with green antifreeze.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Registered

boys..boys ....boys.. we still have a good month of boating left and the plus side is the motors love cold air
Old 10-09-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Travis----now I think that was as EXCELLENT point! In fact it's supposed to get back up into the near 70's or so this week and weekend from what I heard.

Anyway gang, we've got the steering all primed and set and is fully functional now. I just went and got a new fuel line and that one leaks too!----must be a bad batch of them, but we're going to cut our own braided hose and try that. Engines idle at about 775-825rpm and are VERY responsive when I crack the throttle! I still need to replace the water temp gauges. One came today and the other I still have to pick up from SuperV. So a water test is in order for tomorrow if we can make it to the launch before dark----might take it over near where Dyno lives and rattle his cage with my Stellings.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:30 PM
Registered

When are you going Mark? I live a mile from that launch and can come out and watch. I won't be home until 6 or so, but can be in the water in a heartbeat.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Mitch, we will probably be there right around 6pm or so I would think. If we water test it, that's probably going to be the place we're going to do it because it's the closesest launch to my shop. Might be a good idea to have a chase boat, so if you decide to show up we will see you there. Mitch, if there is a possibility that you can make it could you please bring your digital camera too? thanks.

I'm quite sure dandy dyno Don will be there too!

Last edited by KAAMA; 10-10-2002 at 04:59 AM.
Old 10-10-2002, 07:31 AM
Registered

That sounds good. I will get there as fast as I can with the camera.
Old 10-10-2002, 10:47 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys I'm home today with a sick daughter...I'll try to get to the launch tonight, Rachel gets home around 5:30-6:00!
Old 10-10-2002, 11:11 AM
Registered

Kaama, I'll be working on the sketches we talked about for your hatch, tonight. You will hear from me soon on the PM. Good luck.

Mitcher T.
Old 10-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Registered

I'll call the cop shop and tell them to be ready with their sound meter. Hey, Waterfoul could bring the Allegan County Silent Choice exhaust that Team Chaos uses to test fire the Double D engines.

Quick Reply: Is Kaama Ready?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.