Notices

Just A Thought

Old 10-10-2002, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default poisened food

Hey Tinkerboater,just a quick thought.

Great white hordes,American plains indians,poisoned buffalo meat.
Ring any bells there?

I bet the natives of north america would have loved to send all of our past relatives back to wherever too.

Now don't get all huffy with me,my past lineage is irish and french.Yep,my great great great great and so on grandfathers were immigrants too.But not every immigrant wants to kill the people in the land they now call home.My great great grandmother was blackfoot indian,good thing ol pappy knocked her up and not off or I wouldn't be here.Just because the person behind the counter is of arabic decent,doesn't mean that they are card carrying members of Osamas army does it? Maybe,just maybe they are trying to earn their little part of the American Dream.

Just a thought.
Old 10-10-2002, 03:56 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Yes they come here to find freedom and prosperity, to respect and be respected, to serve and be served.

They throw away their turbans, and release their wives from wearing tunics and ceremonial head coverings. They work hard side by side with their American brothers in any and every industry...not relying only on closely held convenience stores and service stations, run like gulags. They enjoy golf and boating and encourage their daughters to live free and equal to men as well as women.

They respect our religions as well as their own. They eagerly march forward into the 21st century, rather than hiding behind medieval customs.

........................................or do they?

T2x
Old 10-10-2002, 04:00 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

What we have here is an "educational" problem. Teach them Humanity, Liberty and Equality.......Before they have a chance to kill us.

T2x
Old 10-10-2002, 04:13 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

That last shooting in Manassas, VA was a few minutes from home. That really irks me. We heard the helicopters overhead, all night. SOB was in my neighborhood. I had to call all my relatives again to make sure they did not worry. I think this might be another Bell Telephone company scam.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by T2x
Yes they come here to find freedom and prosperity, to respect and be respected, to serve and be served.

They throw away their turbans, and release their wives from wearing tunics and ceremonial head coverings. They work hard side by side with their American brothers in any and every industry...not relying only on closely held convenience stores and service stations, run like gulags. They enjoy golf and boating and encourage their daughters to live free and equal to men as well as women.

They respect our religions as well as their own. They eagerly march forward into the 21st century, rather than hiding behind medieval customs.

........................................or do they?

T2x
Ever hear of Mormons,Quakers,and Shakers T2x?

Just another thought.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Airpacker---
I sure don't remember seeing any of them against OSAMA either.
Sure were a lot of them chearing while the towers came down.
The thing is --if another country was invading the good ol USA we would know who to shoot at. But these guys act like your normal neighbor and then bomb you.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad to see that eveybody on the board are good old fashioned americans. I wouldn't want to think that any of your ancestors came from some dirty foregn country.
Old 10-14-2002, 08:11 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Airpackr:

Let's see

The Mormons originally sanctioned multiple wives.....changed after "assimilating"....Now the religion is one of the most powerful financial institutions in the world.

Quakers....burned witches at the stake.

Shakers....shook a lot...

The "dirty foreign country" remark implies racism........and is unwarranted.

We are currently in a WAR. The method of attack is to use our own good nature against us.......

The hijackers came here, lived as "normal Muslim extremists", with wives in veils, in our midst and then crashed our airliners into our buildings.......

Deal with it.....It happened!

The cause was religious fundamentalism and extremism.

Our culture threatens their will to enslave wives and children, which is the male Muslim's call to arms.........

They can't fight straight up, have created nothing technologically, and have no real power base other than medieval fiefddoms supported by incredible oil wealth.........

So they kill innocents in the mistaken belief that we will cower in fear.....kind of like Saddam's army after the Gulf War.

But we don't.

Bottom line , no matter how your, primarily liberal, teachers and professors taught you that all people are basically decent......Fanatics can be unkind to children and other living things.

Please understand that the quickest path to ruin is through Naivete'.....

T2x
Old 10-14-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said T2x.
Old 10-14-2002, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Should the Lord hold on His return, and although I won't be here in ONE HUNDRED YEARS, I often wonder what America will be like then? I know things change, but it just seems like America is forgetting/losing its heritage. I love America, but in many ways I don't like what is happening to her. My nickle.

God Bless America

Quick Reply: Just A Thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.