Where to purchase Holley EFI >

Where to purchase Holley EFI

Notices

Where to purchase Holley EFI

Old 03-31-2017, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income

Bill 3, I bought my Dominator setup from Blake Hughes at 417 Motorsports. He is usually able to beat the prices from Summit/Jegs/Speedway. In fact, most of the smaller shops will work with you on price.

I actually talked to Blake the other day for the first time asking about their 417 Intercoolers for the Holley Hi-ram LS intakes. He was extremely nice and helpful especially since I wasn't buying anything just yet. Took all the time I wanted to get me all the info I needed. I wish he was closer so when it came time to buy my Holley EFI I could go through him and have him help me tune it. Seems like a stand up dude, if he's close to you, that's where I'd go!!
Old 03-31-2017, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by corey331
I actually talked to Blake the other day for the first time asking about their 417 Intercoolers for the Holley Hi-ram LS intakes. He was extremely nice and helpful especially since I wasn't buying anything just yet. Took all the time I wanted to get me all the info I needed. I wish he was closer so when it came time to buy my Holley EFI I could go through him and have him help me tune it. Seems like a stand up dude, if he's close to you, that's where I'd go!!
Yea, great guy for sure....and an incredibly talented fabricator and welder.

I was planning to go with one of his A2W setups on my rig, in fact I had dibs on one in the first batch, but unfortunately couldn't fit it in the doghouse on my truck without hacking the firewall. E85 and water/meth have been working pretty well for me though.

As far as ease of tuning, the Holley is by far the easiest I've worked with. The GUI is well organized and easy to navigate. Tuning stock GM ecus is a pain in the ass...I don't ever foresee going back. In fact, I have a 2nd Dominator sitting on the shelf for another twin turbo LS project I'm building right now.

Last edited by Wasted Income; 03-31-2017 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the all the input guys. The day got away from me today or I would have called 417. I plan to call Blake Monday.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I have 2 complete Cutler EFI systems for sale. Absolutely nothing wrong with one, the other has a bad ECM that will not power up the fuel pump relay. These are 1000CFM billet throttle bodies with individual runners and injectors to manifold runners. Rectangular port intakes appear to be made by Dart. Worked very well for years on 502's. Again, one works great. Someone could probably use these components with a Mega Squirt ECM and have nice systems.