Notices

Flying Cat

Old 10-11-2002, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shane
I have to agree with you on how cats handle rough better than bigger V s. most cat owners say the same thing. I went for a ride in a baby 23' tunnel and the ride was awesome. I would own a cat in a minute, just cant convince the wife that cats are the way to go. ( She has the no cabin excuse going,) and cant afford a big cat to get the cabin. COME ON LOTTERY!
Mark
Old 10-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Registered

Gary,

1000 Islands, with all due respect, I had a driver that had no poker run experience and no cat experience and no high speed experience. Of course I will take it easy. Miller is a great guy and did a fantastic job for his first time, but I was not going to put him, me, my boat or other people at risk for no reason. I see your point from your perspective at the 1000 Islands, but just wait for that first ride and I am sure you will be convinced!

No offense taken my friend. Remember, I can have an intelligent conversation in which I disagree with my counterpart and not get mad. Why? Because I am right of course! Seriously though, I enjoy a good debate once in a while.

Hope to see you soon my friend and do some ridin' this winter.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:33 PM
GRH

SHANE - Oh... now you want to race snowmobiles too!

Competition & Competitors.... aren't they Great!

Old 10-11-2002, 01:34 PM
Registered

Race sleds? You have a nursing home on skii's! I will grant you that your boat is AWESOME! But a TWO UP? mmmuuwahahahahahaha
Old 10-11-2002, 01:49 PM
GRH

SHANE - Careful now... you've never seen that nursing home have you..... remember .... I cheat

Old 10-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Shane, I have a little twin that you could play up against.

Provided we even have snow! Bring the yamaha up and play.

ET
Old 10-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Registered

Don't worry ET, if we have a good winter this year we will defintiely make up and play! Doesn't look good fro tomorrow. In fact, I am not even gonna go to the lake on account of the weather. Gonna winterize the Formula Sunday.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Mine is being winterized this weekend. I am also studding my fathers ZR this weekend. The change of seasons lets you look forward to the next boating or snowmobiling season.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:30 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Hustler Talon Cat

I was at the NYC boat show last weekend, and heard one of the funniest comments about the Hustler Talon Cat.

I can't say who made the comment, cause he is a reputable boat builder. But this is what he said:

"That Cat is a piece of crap, what is that cabin behind the cockpit for? I bet thats where the mechanic sleeps?"

I was rolling on the floor laughing! I think its a nice boat, but I want something with a higher freeboard.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Panther,

Let me guess, that reputable builder is from Long Island, and is short with white hair?

Quick Reply: Flying Cat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.