Notices

Lifeline or SRP?

Old 05-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lifeline or SRP?

I have decided to purchase speed rated vests for my boat. I am interested in the opinions of those that have worn both the Lifeline and SRP. I have worn the Lifelines on a few occasions and find them to be bulky and uncomfortable. If the SRP are less obtrusive I will gladly buy them.

I'm aware that Mustang and MV make excellent vests rated for 100 MPH that are likely more comfortable, however I am only interested in SRP or Lifelines.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

SRPs are cheaper. I think the bulkyness depends on what model, I know I have poker run Lifelines and they are not near bulky as the race jackets and they still have the leg straps. I also have an older SRP and Lifeline race jackets, SRP is not quite as bulky.

Last edited by JRider; 05-14-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-14-2017, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
SRPs are cheaper. I think the bulkyness depends on what model, I know I have poker run Lifelines and they are not near bulky as the race jackets and they still have the leg straps. I also have an older SRP and Lifeline race jackets, SRP is not quite as bulky.
Thanks JRider. Great feedback. I should have clarified, I am looking at the Lifeline "Sport" or the SRP "Poker Run" models.