Notices

Apache

Old 10-14-2002, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for trying to let this go away, I have told a couple of people that I had a little too much to drink Friday night when I started this. Thank you for kind words although I wish I wasn't the only female here that does this kind of stuff. I just thought that if I kept my mouth shut after it would be page 10 by now and nobody would be the wiser but Joe and Danny and eventually Tom wouldn't let that happen. I came to terms with the fact that I was the only girl in my 5th grade class that knew how to change her lower unit oil, how weird is that? Please don't answer.
Old 10-15-2002, 05:35 AM
Registered

Looks like Joe , Dan and Tom are not the only ones to keep this going...like it or not i quess some are concerned and should be...and some are not. Just be yoruself and have a good time enjoying the things you like to do ....and if you ever want to talk about riding bikes at 150mph + , shooting guns, collecting knives, welding , riding dirtbikes , working on hot rods or just doing whatever give Nebulous here on the board a shout she's up for anything....if your are not careful she'll be in your boat at WOT

take care Mark
Old 10-15-2002, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey there's nothing wrong with changing your own oil ( at ANY age ) !!
My girl friend asked for a floor jack for her birth day ! And she had asked if a lift would fit in her garage ! I also just bought her a full set of cordless 18 volt tools for HER new house . She got a miter saw , saw zaw, drill , roto zip , flash light and a huge carrying box on wheels ! How many girls shop for a house and having a seperate garage is their main concern ! THats my kind of girl ! Let her get all the toys and I can borrow them !
If I could only get her to buy the next boat ........
Old 10-15-2002, 03:37 PM
MIdnightRider

If Becca can run an Apache or that Cig, she can run my boat anytime. The speed may take a little getting use to though, My boat is a 90+ Fountain. In fact here is a photo of that Cig you were in as I was running by it Midnight

Old 10-15-2002, 03:39 PM
MIdnightRider

The pic!
Attached Thumbnails Apache-jay.jpg  

Old 10-15-2002, 04:13 PM
MIdnightRider

Yeah, what about that partier from the picnic table? Midnight

Old 10-15-2002, 06:45 PM
DanL

Becca is throttling Apache Racing in the APBA Worlds, fellas!!!
BUT.......Tonto may not be the only one sporting a famous personality. There is a hint that one of the most famous throttlemen/boat builders of the modern V bottom may throttle and she would move right one seat. We'll see. And you shoulda seen her this year at the 1000 Islands at 2 am chewing Paul Fiores ear (Hustler founder and Outerlimits) She makes friends quickly. This year at Cape Cod, after the Supercat Hidden Agenda blew a motor, Becca was consoling Jamin Jones, the driver, that at least the crank and block were ok. Chris Caramody, Hidden Agendas throttleman and owner, failed my spelling contest because he thought harrass was two words. Thats another story.

Old 10-15-2002, 06:52 PM
Registered

Talking HI BECCA GIRL

let me tell you all something this girl can handle a boat I have seen many times. I would trust her with my boat any day, any cost of boat and any size. Oh and, yes Dan is right she is killer in a bikini, Becca Tell dan Hi and hope to hook up with you guys in the spring after ice fishing . ps you guys that have some serious partys down in the warm states but as you can see we have PIRATES WEEKEND.
Old 10-15-2002, 11:35 PM
Registered

Becca,
You probably have a lot more knowledge than a lot of the members here including me. Some of us type things and post them with out rereading what we typed. What was meant isn't always what comes out. If something offends you may want to post a reply asking what was meant. I think 90% of the time poor communication is the reason for people getting upset on the board. I won't comment on the other 10%.

Your comments are just as important as any one else’s on this board. I hope more of the OSO ladies do join in. You are not the only girl on the board doing this stuff. I can think of one who was racing all summer and beating the boys. Others are equal partners with their husbands and boyfriends working on their boats. Share your information. Just because someone isn’t posting on a thread doesn’t mean others are not reading it.

Happy boating, wrenching, waxing etc.,
Dan
Old 10-16-2002, 07:02 PM
Registered

Hey Becca, finally got my office back after painting, I've got
some Red, Red, WHINE do you want some ?

I have to agree Cyndy gets slammed at the boat shows, till they
see her dock a 30 Coastal or a 38 Excaliber.

Talk to ya tomorrow.