Old 06-29-2017, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

Those 47' Fountain ride so nice.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by MASOMAN
Hey Nate 5.0 why don't you keep your fat pie hole shut about who did what was your LAME ass up here I think not. I know of 4 other boats that made it to the first stop first hand because I was there.
lol....... funny post is funny.

My quote came from the article.....so maybe take your tough guy act else where. Have a good day!
Old 06-29-2017, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TBAG
I see sarcasm is not your forte.
No...it is...I know EXACLTY where that was going.

You might as well ask if a guy name Phil was at the lunch stop....any guy, even someone who drove there....just a man named Phil and was he there.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the point azzhole your weren't there keep your mouth shut. I am pretty sure people can read what was written, it seems you always have something to say on ALL subjects. Why don't you start listing your Offshore accomplishments to and a little credibility to your keyboard (mouth).
Old 06-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

So No....
Hustlers
Sonics
Skaters
Cigarette
MTI's
Sunsations
Black Thunders
Statements
Active Thunder
Nor-Tech's

And many more.....I hope that helps.
This is a senseless direction for this conversation.
Without comparing to the entry list, how can one know if any of those brands would have even been there that day.
And, personally I've been on Poker Runs that depending on my passengers, I've adjusted my course and stops. For example, on the Chicago Poker Run several years back, had it just been me on the boat; I'd have run as hard as ever. However, having my 70 year old father aboard, the best decision was to shorten our jaunts.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 06-29-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

it seems you always have something to say on ALL subjects.
Guess I'm not the only one that notices this........lol
Old 06-29-2017, 01:49 PM
Registered

That's the point azzhole your weren't there keep your mouth shut. I am pretty sure people can read what was written, it seems you always have something to say on ALL subjects. Why don't you start listing your Offshore accomplishments to and a little credibility to your keyboard (mouth).
Lol......I can honestly do nothing but laugh about how worked up you get, it honestly is very comical.

I never claimed to have any at all. Other than owning a Sonic 358 I got nothing for you buddy, I just turned 35, maybe I have some time to get some more under my belt with time. I hope this satisfies you or even better prompts you to write another crazy and belligerent post.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TBAG
Guess I'm not the only one that notices this........lol
Glad I can sit under your skin.

The only point of the post was not to point out what did and did make it. Everything on that list could have made I am sure. It was cause I am sure (like many others) we knew where that was headed.

Anyway....you can think I always have "something to say" but end of the day I am going to keep saying it or typing. It's a public forum, if you don't like it I am sure there is a "block or ignore" feature. Please feel free to use it.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
This is a senseless direction for this conversation.
Without comparing to the entry list, how can one know if any of those brands would have even been there that day.
And, personally I've been on Poker Runs that depending on my passengers, I've adjusted my course and stops. For example, on the Chicago Poker Run several years back, had it just been me on the boat; I'd have run as hard as ever. However, having my 70 year old father aboard, the best decision was to shorten our jaunts.
That was never the point of that list at all. I agree pretty much every boat on that list could have got there bumpy ride or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.