Best Boat cleaner / Wipe down product >

Best Boat cleaner / Wipe down product

Notices

Best Boat cleaner / Wipe down product

Old 07-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Best Boat cleaner / Wipe down product

I'm looking to hear from others who have used them and the results.
I am considering the Teague shine made by and similar to Biokleen shine or the Hot Sauce by boat bling

If you have feelings or experience on either of these please post it
Old 07-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

I wax, early summer and sometimes half through summer. The rest of the time I wipe down with Mequiar's Ultimate Quick Detailer. Been using it for years, easy to use, quick, looks great and you can easily buy it almost anywhere.

Padraig
Old 07-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

For the money.... I'm assuming we are talking big boats with a lot of surface area.. My wife and I really like the Meguiar's Last Touch quick detailer. It is sold by the gallon and is formulated to be diluted. Currently we are cutting it at a 4:1 ratio which seems to work best. The problem with most of the retail products are they are just packaged too small and either streak on our black imron stripes or don't clean the scum off at all.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been using a product called Slick-Trick (detailer) and Pro-Wax by a company called Brite One. I found it at the local Harley dealer. Seems to work well with my darker maroon paint. The wax is the best - easy on/off. Link: Brite One Inc. Official Website
Old 07-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerBurich
For the money.... I'm assuming we are talking big boats with a lot of surface area.. My wife and I really like the Meguiar's Last Touch quick detailer. It is sold by the gallon and is formulated to be diluted. Currently we are cutting it at a 4:1 ratio which seems to work best. The problem with most of the retail products are they are just packaged too small and either streak on our black imron stripes or don't clean the scum off at all.
Thanks, I am going to try this instead of the Ultimate Detailer.

Padraig
Old 07-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

We sell a lot of good stuff in commercial quantities as well. Our quick Detailer called Paint Gloss is every bit as good my opinion better than the Meguiars. We have P&S and our Boat line is Babes. Babes boat bright is great as well. We also have a great quick coating called Bead Maker which is Hydrophobic. I've now started installing ceramic coatings on boats and it's the real deal stuff!!

Check out our our site.
thepolishingschool.com
Old 07-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using the Biokleen Qwik shine for years on the boat, cars and around the house. You can purchase it in just about any size quantity you like 32oz. 1 gallon or even 5 gallons. What I like about it not only does it clean the surface it also leaves a layer of polymer protection behind.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Top Coat F11
Old 07-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I make use of a product called Slick-Trick and it seems to work well with my darker maroon paint
Old 07-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

General question from a shine rookie- will these quick details, paint gloss, and the other quick shines help extend the life of a base coat of Collinite (or whatever) or remove/replace with a quick shine that quickly disappears?

I've used Meguiar's paint sealant which gives a quick, easy, wet look shine over a good wax base and am wondering if I was "p@@ing upwind and removing that base coat.

Last edited by Powerquest230; 07-03-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.