Superboat Buys Kryptonite Molds

Notices

Superboat Buys Kryptonite Molds

Old 09-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,750 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by TeamSaris
30 Superboat 27/29 Kryptonite are extremely different. As stated in the article, the main reason for the purchase was the center console. Coen gave me full permission to tell Matt about the purchase.
And, of course, I wouldn't have reported on a private transaction without permission and confirmation, so thanks for your help (as always) Johnny. Not sure how such a simple story has become so complicated (if that's the right word), but I'm constantly surprised by how these things take on lives of their own once they're reported.

Best of luck to all involved.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never met the man but never met anyone that did that was not impressed with him.
The Barron family has been the force behind Hallett since Ive been in SoCal.
Ive ridden in nearly every model they make and understand well why they have a loyal following.

UD
Old 09-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
And, of course, I wouldn't have reported on a private transaction without permission and confirmation, so thanks for your help (as always) Johnny. Not sure how such a simple story has become so complicated (if that's the right word), but I'm constantly surprised by how these things take on lives of their own once they're reported.

Best of luck to all involved.

Did someone insinuate anyone was talking out of turn?

UD
Old 09-25-2017, 02:40 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,750 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Did someone insinuate anyone was talking out of turn?

UD
Early in the thread, yes. Hence my comments adding to Johnny's.

My primary point was I didn't think this story would generate the interest it has. You just never know what will catch people's attention, which is yet another good reason to just report.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:47 PM
Registered

Got it, thanks, traveling and staying current is tougher on a cell phone.

UD
Old 09-26-2017, 06:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
I noticed it said molds, not the company, but I was missing big a chunk of data namely the CC part.

UD
Superboat made a few CC's with the Y2K bottom, but I'm guessing the narrow beam was not appealing to the CC buyers. I've been a Superboat pumper for years after owning a 24 and a Y2K. When I was buying a CC I looked at Superboat but it wasn't the boat for me, I mean my wife, LOL! Hopefully with the wider beam of the Krypto molds, Superboat can become a big player in the CC market.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:50 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Superboat made a few CC's with the Y2K bottom, but I'm guessing the narrow beam was not appealing to the CC buyers. I've been a Superboat pumper for years after owning a 24 and a Y2K. When I was buying a CC I looked at Superboat but it wasn't the boat for me, I mean my wife, LOL! Hopefully with the wider beam of the Krypto molds, Superboat can become a big player in the CC market.
Agree, this could be one of the more exciting things in our segment in years.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:31 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
That's precisely why. John has some pretty cool ideas for the 29 as well, it's going to be slick. Id like one with a single 400R....
Old 09-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Mr.coen

I would worry about him,the last time I saw him about 12 years ago he was under the weather at a NJPPC party and he had the nerve to call ma a GENTLEMAN.
Old 09-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 553 Likes on 336 Posts

nice writeup ==> Girl Power On The Water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.