Notices

Lake George, NY

Old 10-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by formula1
Also, let me know if you want me to give them heads up you're coming ...
I Sent you a PM. Call me at that number
Old 10-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clustergear
I Sent you a PM. Call me at that number
I sent you one too, cause I haven't seen one from you yet. Just in case.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Don't let them know your coming,just show up.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Registered

it's pouring rain up here this morning. I took a quick look at the boat this morning. The boat looks good for its age. They did a good job cleaning off bottom paint, doesn't look like bottom is scratch up. There still is some bottom paint left on the bottom in the rear. The pictures in the ad show a wheel missing on trailer, that's been fixed. The other pictures show corrosion on drives, they have been spray painted. Other things I see the indicator cables to starboard drive and both trim tabs look bad. Minor chips on props and skegs. Tires on trailer look ok but it's raining so hard that can't see dates or if any sidewall cracking. I didn't put moisture meter on boat due to weather. Cockpit Cover must be good the water is running off it like Niagra Falls. If you are going forward with boat let me know and i'll go down when there open and get inside and look around. I will send you the pictures I took this morning
Old 04-25-2023, 03:20 PM
Registered

I can’t believe that boat is still the same as it was in 2017 as it is now. I found it, I like the pictures.. I’ve been in contact with Dennis. What’s the consensus on this boat? Was there anything further I should know about? I honestly plan on sanding and repainting the bottom of the boat anyway because I live in LI on the water so I’d be keeping it in salt water. Anybody got anything further on this? TIA