Notices

Key West Races

Old 11-21-2017, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the races this year were more competitive then they have been for a long time. It is very expensive and time intensive to race in Key West and I appreciate all who make the journey. Between the races and poker run it is simply the best week for the boating fans.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ran kw in 2015,2017 and it was an amazing time! hands down my favorite event lots of things to do to interact with other boaters/ racing teams
boyne thunder is great but not the same when It comes to events and shows going on off the water.

for the racing side of it twisted metal/cooper standard and hooters/instigator boat back in 2015 was great racing and its to bad that billy didn't wanna run his boat in sbi anymore witch I don't blame him
I want to put more big poker runs on my list of runs I have done so I will be traveling to do more next summer so any suggestions would be great
Old 11-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Thebossbultsma
I ran kw in 2015,2017 and it was an amazing time! hands down my favorite event lots of things to do to interact with other boaters/ racing teams
boyne thunder is great but not the same when It comes to events and shows going on off the water.

for the racing side of it twisted metal/cooper standard and hooters/instigator boat back in 2015 was great racing and its to bad that billy didn't wanna run his boat in sbi anymore witch I don't blame him
I want to put more big poker runs on my list of runs I have done so I will be traveling to do more next summer so any suggestions would be great
TicFaw 200