Notices

do not bail

Old 12-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do not bail

I see that some might be pulling away from the toys tour as the weather might be a few degrees below 70 . Do Not miss the tour. just yesterday. ihad to beg the doctor at the hospital to release me so icould be with you . I had to promise that I would not get out of bed till the Toys Tour . and at the tour i would have a full time burse with me. this I do for you and the toys tour... do not bail on the kids and the tour.... welcome again to the Lucas Oil toys tour
Old 12-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Best event of the year... DO NOT MISS THIS ONE... Rus, Sorry work has gotten in the way not allowing us to attend. Have a great time.

Chris (Capt. Nauti Monkey)
Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the monkey crew

the monkey crew pulled 2 35 footers al the way from marylanf in a snow storm last year . they arrive with there boat covered with salt and road grime. And still they made it .....GOOD ON YS MONKEY CREW. best wishes to you and your family . and blessed be all of you on your way mady God keep you safe . And when you are talking to him tell him to keep an eye out for me , i might need it
Old 12-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol "a few degrees below 70..."
Old 12-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

I have my Heated motorcycle vest ready!

I think we will be coming up with a group of 8-10 boats from the space coast.

See you there Russ.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by raceboat rus
I see that some might be pulling away from the toys tour as the weather might be a few degrees below 70 . Do Not miss the tour. just yesterday. ihad to beg the doctor at the hospital to release me so icould be with you . I had to promise that I would not get out of bed till the Toys Tour . and at the tour i would have a full time burse with me. this I do for you and the toys tour... do not bail on the kids and the tour.... welcome again to the Lucas Oil toys tour
Calling for 52 and raining Saturday!

I did the run a few years back and it was cold (kids had hoodie jackets on) but add in rain and that makes for a miserable day. Hopefully the weather holds off for the day so you can get the run done!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Calling for 52 and raining Saturday!

I did the run a few years back and it was cold (kids had hoodie jackets on) but add in rain and that makes for a miserable day. Hopefully the weather holds off for the day so you can get the run done!
Cold and rain is nothing compared to what these kids have to deal with...SUCK IT UP ALL and treat these kids to a Christmas like they deserve... The Toy Tour members are WARRIORS !!!!

Have fun and be safe all.

Chris