Very!!!!
Old 12-31-2017, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Thanks for the link!
Old 12-31-2017, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I don't know. I'm not an expert by a long shot. Just been into it for the last 20 years due to the history a couple boats and websites I own. It seems like a lot of stories have changed from years ago. Kramer had motive and as said in the video he would do it to. You don't let someone beat you out of 2mil in the 1980's in Miami on principal alone. In the drug dealing world Kramer would have looked like a punk if Don beat him for the money and I bet it wasent Kramer's money to begin with. Another part they missed in the video is Kramer lost all the government contract that went with the company Don sold him when they (US Gov) found out Kramer owned it (they knew he was a drug runner). Basically the company was bankrupt the minute it changed hands. After all these years later no one has come out and said they did it or knew someone who did like people always talk eventually. Young should have never been let out of jail (paroled) until he talked. He didn't cop to it for no reason. IMHO he never talked because he would have been dead before morning and someone also took care of his ass while he was inside.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I suspect numerous people might have gotten to take care of his ass....
Old 01-01-2018, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

You got a link to work without quoting it?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The composite sketch looks eerily like Scott Weiland, the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots.

Being a kid of the 70's and watching those guys go at it in the ocean on Wide World of Sports was magical. I grew up in Hastings Nebraska where the largest body of water we ever saw depended on whether the gutters were full at the end of the streets. Those were the days when the anticipation of an Evil Knievel jump was more exciting than Santa Claus coming to town.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
I bet it wasent Kramer's money to begin with. Young should have never been let out of jail (paroled) until he talked.
You think it wasn't Kramers money...are you trying to be funny? And, how do we know that young didn't talk? Maybe thats why he got out. Jus Sayin'
Old 01-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I not going to get into how I know but I will tell you most drug dealers/runners don't use their own money. They get product, deliver and/or sell it and then return the money to their people keeping a cut of the product or of the cash. No white boy from Florida is going down south looking for weed to sell when he gets home with a pocket full of his own cash. If he would have had it (cash) before hand there was no reason to get into running in the first place. He used his connections to set him up and when he moved it he went up the ladder and they gave him more but you always own. That's how they keep you in check and it also prevents you from shopping around.
As for Young, I don't know what he did or didn't do. All I know is this happened when I was 19 many years ago and the story is still very well known to this day in certain circles. If it didn't happen the way the Feds and local cops said it did no one has come out with a plausible theory on how and why it was done. You also have to keep in mind that this case was being watched all the way up to the Whitehouse and was investigated by multiple agencies. Not saying they never made mistakes but its been a lot of years and none of any consequence has come up yet.
As for Kramer, a million pounds of pot, who knows how much coke, tax evasion, drug king pin, attempted escape, money laundering by the millions just off the top of my head even in theses times of lax pot laws and with all the Don stuff aside like that he was supposed to testify against Kramer the next day on federal racketeering charges the only way Kramer is getting out of jail is in a box.
Also don't think I'm forgetting about Don. IMHO I think his business practices were ruthless to say the least and would not put it past him not giving back any under the table money (who knows how much cash it really was, I heard it was a lot less then 2 mil). USA Racing had contracts with the Feds to build boats for them was part of the companies selling price. When Kramer signed the papers for USA Racing the feds found out who he was and cancelled their contract almost as soon as the papers were signed basically putting the company out of business making it kind of useless at the very least as a tax dodge that all racers used their boat companies for their racing habbits or what a drug runner uses something like this for, money laundering. So then Kramer wanted his money back. I can easily see Don saying, son you have bankrupted the business and now you want me to buy it back? I'll give you the check you gave me for 600 (getting Don off the hook for the taxes) and we will call it even. It didn't help much when Don did re-take over the business that the Customs Service reinstated their original 12 boat order and added another 20 more. I don't care who you are, if that happened to you, you may want to kill someone.

Last edited by f_inscreenname; 01-01-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
I will tell you most drug dealers/runners don't use their own money. They get product, deliver and/or sell it and then return the money to their people keeping a cut of the product or of the cash. No white boy from Florida is going down south looking for weed to sell when he gets home with a pocket full of his own cash.
A white boy dealer looking for weed with a pocket full of cash. ROFLMAO.
You have absolutely no idea....do you?

Last edited by jusabum; 01-01-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.