How long by boat pompano to miami >

How long by boat pompano to miami

Notices

How long by boat pompano to miami

Old 01-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
i was just trying to rent an open bow to go to miami from boynton, but they would not let us go outside for insurance, but i still wanted to go to miami. that is why i was asking how long from inside. they rent from 10 am to 4 pm so that was not enough according to my guess...

so seems like a 3 hours run inside. might have to rent closer to miami to make it in their time lines...

or bring down the sonic!

Thanks for your answers!
Bring the sonic!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Weekdays and weekends are different. Weekends, I believe it is ALL no wake. Weekdays, there are a few places you can run on plane at 25 or 35mph.
During “Manatee season” (November 15th-March 31st) weekends are all no wake between Boca-Fort Lauderdale. You can run 25mph from 7am-7pm during weekdays (holidays excluded). During non manatee season you can run 25mph basically up and down the ICW (going through the bridges you must idle).

Water Patrol has radar (ask me how I know)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Why Miami?

If you are in Boynton go to Peanut Island and Jupiter inlet.... Who you trying to impress?

Start at Key Lime house. 200 yards
Go back to 2 Georges, then up to Peanut Island and hit Sailfish Marina then make the ride to Square Grouper.

The intercoastal after Ft Lauderdale isnt picturesque...
Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
During “Manatee season” (November 15th-March 31st) weekends are all no wake between Boca-Fort Lauderdale. You can run 25mph from 7am-7pm during weekdays (holidays excluded). During non manatee season you can run 25mph basically up and down the ICW (going through the bridges you must idle).

because the manatees only go for a cruise on the weekends....
Old 01-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 370 Likes on 249 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr

and where are they hiding when outside the manatee season? In the ocean ?
Old 01-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Why Miami?

If you are in Boynton go to Peanut Island and Jupiter inlet.... Who you trying to impress?

Go back to 2 Georges, then up to Peanut Island and hit Sailfish Marina then make the ride to Square Grouper.

who im trying to impress is a good question! because i have actually not even asked myself the question ever if i wanted to impress anyone! And who can i impress with a small bowrider boat driving idle in the ICW?

the answer is quite simple ! Because my kids wants to go there and see the area by boat!
Old 01-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Why Miami?

on the other hand, i will definatly put your suggestion on my boating to do list! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Drive south and rent a boat - start in Hollywood or Ft Lauderdale to go to Miami. it will save 4 hours. I dont think you can do Miami round trip in a day/8 hours.

Seriously, I understand the mystique of Miami but the ride is just as impressive going north from Boynton. You can pass Donald Trumps winter white house, several marinas with 170 ft yachts, JFK's Nuclear shelter (Peanut Island), Tider Woods House, Tiger Woods wifes house, Tiger Woods girlfriends house, Tiger Woods mistress house and a few hedge-fund managers houses valued over $80 million+....
Old 01-13-2018, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Drive south and rent a boat - start in Hollywood or Ft Lauderdale to go to Miami. it will save 4 hours. I dont think you can do Miami round trip in a day/8 hours.

Seriously, I understand the mystique of Miami but the ride is just as impressive going north from Boynton. You can pass Donald Trumps winter white house, several marinas with 170 ft yachts, JFK's Nuclear shelter (Peanut Island), Tider Woods House, Tiger Woods wifes house, Tiger Woods girlfriends house, Tiger Woods mistress house and a few hedge-fund managers houses valued over $80 million+....
Elin's house is oceanfront.....can't see it from the ICW
Tigers compound is so packed with landscaping you really can't see anything from the water.
I have been at both properties as a guest
Old 01-13-2018, 08:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

The water gets nicer as you head south

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.