Notices

Baret Jackson Steal

Old 01-22-2018, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

According to the MTI website, the first 52 Black Diamond was a 2013.. B.J. described the auction boat as a 2015... and it does have "Pressure makes Diamonds" on the Engine and cockpit hatches.. maybe its as legitimate of a sale as the Hustler 50 repo was on another tv program????? (Black Diamond was on a Tilt as well) - 1 owner, 1 name, 2 builds???

2015 MTI Pressure Makes Diamonds powerboat for sale in Arizona

Last edited by speicher lane; 01-22-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:26 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

The boat is Pressure Makes Diamonds... Not DWs very well maintained Black Diamond boat...
We build the two as a pair for the Miami show...
DWs boat is pretty much flawless all the time.
I haven't seen Pressure Makes Diamonds in quite awhile, so I have no idea bout its condition.

The first Black Diamond has since been resold..about two years ago...

Congrats to the new owner, whom ever it may be. Its an incredible machine.
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 01-23-2018, 06:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

DW doesn't have Anything that is Ill maintained. Open checkbook doesn't even begin to explain how he Rolls.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
Could've sworn under the hatch of "black diamond" it says "pressure makes diamonds"

You're correct, you can see it on the virtual tour on the MTI website. But it sounds like this is a different, but similar, boat.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.speedonthewater.com/in-t...-s-on-the-rise

Here's an article where they discuss both boats and you can see them rafted up together. Old article, but cool anyhow.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:56 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Tim G.
The boat is Pressure Makes Diamonds... Not DWs very well maintained Black Diamond boat...
We build the two as a pair for the Miami show...
DWs boat is pretty much flawless all the time.
I haven't seen Pressure Makes Diamonds in quite awhile, so I have no idea bout its condition.

The first Black Diamond has since been resold..about two years ago...

Congrats to the new owner, whom ever it may be. Its an incredible machine.
Thank you Tim for the FACTS. I started to post yesterday but figured why bother, I'd hate to confuse all of the keyboard cowboys that have seen a picture of a black boat at one time or another. If you don't know FACTS, then why cloud the thread with BS that is confusing and no one wants to waste their time reading. Not just this thread, but any thread. It's stupidity like this that the people "in the know" don't post anymore. We've lost a LOT of valuable knowledge from others stupidity.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Thank you Tim for the FACTS. I started to post yesterday but figured why bother, I'd hate to confuse all of the keyboard cowboys that have seen a picture of a black boat at one time or another. If you don't know FACTS, then why cloud the thread with BS that is confusing and no one wants to waste their time reading. Not just this thread, but any thread. It's stupidity like this that the people "in the know" don't post anymore. We've lost a LOT of valuable knowledge from others stupidity.
Or sometimes words just don't through on a webpage and instead of "clearing it up", the "in the know crowd" crowed here talk down on others instead of asking or making a correction.

If any of it was referred my way I will clear up my post that there is 2 different black MTI's (which we know and cleared up from Tim as well). The one that was at Barrett is also the one that was outside of Toads at LOTO all week and just looked "used", not rough or beat. Then there is the one that has the matching 34 MTI and is always in great condition.

either way both boats are great and if it did sell for the price listed then congrats to the new owner.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:22 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Nate that wasn't aimed at you, don't edit a thing. It was just a general statement.

In any thread, if someone wants to know what is going on, then they should ask questions. No such thing as a dumb question, as long as someone has a factual reply.

Congrat's to the new "undisclosed" owner.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Nate that wasn't aimed at you, don't edit a thing. It was just a general statement.

In any thread, if someone wants to know what is going on, then they should ask questions. No such thing as a dumb question, as long as someone has a factual reply.

Congrat's to the new "undisclosed" owner.
i agree there is bo dumb question and you are right that a lot of false crap does get started via bad info.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by payuppsucker
So since you know the boat any idea why in went to action and sold so cheap?
All I know is it was stored indoors on the trailer at legendary marina the last time I saw it. Indoors out of the weather. And given the location of where that marina is, how on Earth could it have possibly been in a hurricane.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.