Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
what do you think about fantastic-art images on boat? >

what do you think about fantastic-art images on boat?

Notices

what do you think about fantastic-art images on boat?

Old 10-20-2002, 05:18 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tim,
May I offer a suggestion. I don't know if this would work or not BUT ....How about if you explained the situation to the seller of the parts and have them give you a reciept for a fraction of its actual price.This way it looks like you paid , lets say 1000 usd and buy the time the other expenses are added on you still manage to save some money
Unless of course Turkey has some major penalties for this sort of stuff. I knew a guy who was stationed in Turkey when he was in the US Air Force. He said if a Turk was caught stealing they would cut off a hand , If you got caught stealing with one hand...you got shot on the spot
To tell you the truth , I think we could use some laws like that
Old 10-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mopower:hand cutting stuff is not true.But believe me there are more primitive things happen...

105mph_38_2003 : I live in a very strange country.you should live to understand.let me try to explain.
-there are some people working one month for 100usd ,on the other side; in the same city there are lots of restaurants where you pay more then 1k for a diner.
-there are seaside houses for 40mil.$ ,you drive 2 miles you see houses for 10k on the otherside of the road...
-you can see a 2003 renntech mercedes next to horse-car (a wooden car powered by horse(animal)) waiting for the green light
I told you very strange ....hard to believe right?

I am importing organic construction materials (highly wood and products :logs timber parquet etc..)from south America ,far east (malaysia,myanmar,singapore) and south africa.My company was established by my granfather 120 YEARS AGO!!!!. This is older then turkish republic.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:47 PM
Registered

105 : you said: law on crime here we go:
if you injure someone with an illegal gun for the first time ;turkish law takes your 300usd,takes your gun and if you are the worlds unluckiest man you may go to jail for 20 days...

how is that?

- told you my country has very long stories to tell
Old 10-20-2002, 08:36 PM
jb
Registered

Timucin, I work at Danzas, I understand your Importing/Exporting!
Adds up quick.
About your boat. If your keeping for a while...do whatever makes you happy. If you will be trading in a few years, You will definately want to consider the graphics you put on. I have also seen some Mural type graphics like you posted done with vinyl...thats an option as well
Interesting stories about your culture.
Thanks for sharing