Where has all the excitement gone? >

Where has all the excitement gone?

Notices

Where has all the excitement gone?

Old 02-21-2018, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
Weather was amazing for 5 days I was just there.

Going to American social on Sunday with the parents in tow was a bit a of a shock with a DJ blaring music and everything lol.
Surprised you didnt see us. We got there around 2pm ish and the wait was 2hrs they told us even though there was open tables. We had the 35 and 38 Statements out. Ended up at Taps in downtown for food and docked at Curtis Hickson park.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Nate - It takes an abused owner to make a considerate mate! We have all been used by so called friends. Nothing better than coming in to the beach at sundown to grab the Jet Ski that your long departed buddies were using all afternoon and finding it out of fuel. Gotta love that hour long tow in the dark! Slippery, I'm pretty certain that quote is from Ben Franklin. LOL
Old 02-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by sprsptr
Hey Nate - It takes an abused owner to make a considerate mate! We have all been used by so called friends. Nothing better than coming in to the beach at sundown to grab the Jet Ski that your long departed buddies were using all afternoon and finding it out of fuel. Gotta love that hour long tow in the dark! Slippery, I'm pretty certain that quote is from Ben Franklin. LOL
Amen to that brother. Many of long nights alone cleaning thr boat, tossing out everyone's trash, and wondering wtf everyone is.....then you realize they are already at the beach bar for the night
Old 02-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Surprised you didnt see us. We got there around 2pm ish and the wait was 2hrs they told us even though there was open tables. We had the 35 and 38 Statements out. Ended up at Taps in downtown for food and docked at Curtis Hickson park.
Sounds like par for the course at American Social. This is one of the those places that I feel like HAS to be buying good reviews, because there's no way it deserves anything above about 2 stars. I was excited to see a new spot move in there because we kind of have limited food options in Tampa by boat. We've been there twice and it's been crap both times. The last time we were there on a Sunday afternoon and it took us 2 hours to get 2 rounds of drinks for 4 people, and the bartender made what I think was a martini when i ordered a margarita. He told me if I didn't like the one me made to fix it I could go back there and make it myself.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Porsche sells SUVs and Sunsation sells fishing boats ...
Old 02-22-2018, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I might have, got there at 4 parked in front of a formula.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Old 02-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Porsche sells SUVs and Sunsation sells fishing boats ...
Dont forget Fountain is selling cats!!
Old 02-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

I'm bored its winter. Its 28 out and just got fresh snow last night. Boating is the furthest from my mind. In fact its torture to see all the warm places, boats being used and girls in bikinis. I look outside and see a white lawn and fields.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Canuck B Crazy
I'm bored its winter. Its 28 out and just got fresh snow last night. Boating is the furthest from my mind. In fact its torture to see all the warm places, boats being used and girls in bikinis. I look outside and see a white lawn and fields.
You're lucky...you got snow...Wish we had snow...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.