Notices

Lake X Returns

Old 02-20-2018, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I miss my lake X cap I had for years. Lost it in the August 2016 flood in Louisiana. I want a new one.��
Old 02-20-2018, 07:48 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,756 Likes on 1,240 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Is it going to available for "PERFORMANCE TESTING" as it was before or is it more for Mercury's Private Use?
I posed that question to my source at Mercury Marine. Here's what he had to say, "Right now, OEM’s and media yes. The plate remains full with Integration, Sales, Engineering and Marketing activity for the foreseeable future but for specific OEM’s, media events or some media testing we would open it up."

So while I wouldn't rule it out in the future—far from it in fact—for the immediate future the answer is no.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 366 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
And I was asking myself the same question when I wrote the column on Monday for Tuesday go-live. Blame it on information overload. Even with two guys running flat out, there's a lot to cover—and a lot to get done—at the Miami Boat Show.

Panama? Panama City? You might be talking above my pay grade.
No pay grade change needed. That question was in reference to the Panama City Location, the X-Site...

Last edited by J-Bonz; 02-22-2018 at 09:43 AM.