Like Tree0Likes

Sniper caught? Breaking news..

Old 10-24-2002, 01:15 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

You guys can argue about whether or not they are Extremests or not, but here I was thinking it was good to be on this side and now I find out that they are from around here. All I can say is WOW .

Makes you realize that no one is immune to the stuff.

Les
Old 10-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1995 Nova Spyder
Default Scary Ant it!

Him and the Kid were from here in the greater Seattle area one in Tacoma ans The other Belingham. Bolth about hour or so from my house. He could have been shooting people here insted of driving across the country to do it. He was a military man that lived here for about 10 years and spent time in Desert Storm.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Slippery when wet!
Thumbs down

There is more to be discovered about these Scumbags First off A homemade Muslim Where is his Mosque,Cleric and brothers at?

This Idea was planted by someone ! there could be more pieces to the Puzzle!
Old 10-24-2002, 02:42 PM
Banned

I agree that calling him an Islamic terrorist is probably off base. I think he is just a wacko who happened to be Islamic, that also wanted to line his pockets. If it turned out to be some southern redneck, would we refer to him as a Baptist terrorist?

I am sure glad they put this scum out of business.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Hey ragtop409, where do you boat out of? When I make it out, I am usually out around the north end of Lake Washington. There are a few of us from the Seattle are, Timewarp, Duchunter, Geo100 to name a few. It's good to see a few more from around here, perhaps we can get another OSO get together next summer.

Les
Old 10-24-2002, 02:57 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Oh and by the way ( I'm sure some of you will try and slam me for this), seems there was a period of time when the so called riteous Catholics were going around killing everyone that disagreed with them. I remember a saying from the military, "Kill them all and let God sort them out". This saying came from the crusades. So lets not label him a Muslim Extremist until it's proven, right now they are merely [email protected]%#$D Up Sick Individuals, who need to be tortured for their crimes. By the way I now some very good Muslims, that in no way agree with what's going on and would never take part.

Les
Old 10-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: '88 Formula 311 SR1 "Beach Party"

That's what I was trying to explain... this guy did not do this for political gain or to kill off christians, etc. He did it for financial gain.
Old 10-24-2002, 04:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Slippery when wet!

Time will tell
I also know quite a few Muslims The 64 K Question is how many of them would I trust with my Life ??

John Allen Muhammad, 42, one of the men, is a former soldier at Fort Lewis and said to be sympathetic to the Sept. 11 hijackers, The Seattle Times reported Thursday, quoting unidentified federal officials.

Muhammad had helped provide security for Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" in Washington, D.C., according to Leo Dudley, a former Marine who lived a block from Muhammad.

This is disturbing !!
Old 10-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We the United States are at war with (his kind) So we should deport all of (his kind) Don't be fooled NONE of (his kind) like Americans. I work with (his kind) and they ALL Say the US had what it deserved and more on 9/11 for always being a Bully in the middle east. So there for we should make it illegal to be (his kind) in the US Don't sleep under a rock. He is just 1 of many who are in this country who feel this way.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

OH ask the Russians how they feel now?

MOSCOW (Oct. 24) - Chechen rebels holding hundreds of hostages in a Moscow theater shot and killed one captive and said they were ready to die for their cause, warning Thursday that thousands more of their comrades were ''keen on dying.''''Even if we are killed, thousands of brothers and sisters will come after us, ready to sacrifice themselves,'' declared a female hostage-taker, covered in a black robe except for her eyes.

One of those on the tape sat before the camera with a laptop computer in front of him and a (Quran, the Muslim holy book,)< on the floor at his right side. the situation in Chechnya, a mainly Muslim republic