Notices

OSO chicks check in!

Old 10-26-2002, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, Nice to see some new members out there. Yes, I'm a lurker... But I haven't even had time to do that lately. At work, the boss sits right behind me and can see my monitor from his desk. I have a parabolic mirror on my monitor, but he never leaves his desk long enough. And at home, there's not much free time either with my husband, Baja Daze, hogging the computer. Oh well.

I love coming to this site to learn some new info and to crack up at all the crazy stuff that's going on. Well, we're preparing for this gorgeous weekend. It should be mid 80's, smooth water and 0% rain. Well, we may be going to Key West, it would be nice to meet some of you there!

See ya!
Old 10-27-2002, 04:03 PM
supergirl

I dont reply much. And after these photo's Id say I'd do better to just keep typing and not attach a photo. But... a female member just the same.

Old 10-28-2002, 10:22 AM
catlover

Catlover checking in here! I've been a LONG TIME lurker, just recently started posting. Glad to see some other chics who are more into boating than worrying about their hair!

Just reading back on this thread - IDRPSTF you need to take some PC lessons from Uncle Toys.

Old 10-28-2002, 01:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member
Platinum Member

Zoom3 checking in.

Catlover, I agree, it is nice to see that there are women out there interested in boating. I always love to hear the comments when the guys realize I can drive a lot more than just the channel. Although, I still don't like the really rough stuff. Ken240 is MUCH better at that.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:20 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by supergirl
I dont reply much. And after these photo's Id say I'd do better to just keep typing and not attach a photo. But... a female member just the same.
Super, you're Eddie's better half?

You're both invited to the RPBA Christmas party Dec 14th, 6pm, at Hooters (Chesterfield Town Center). Please RSVP. I hope to see you then.
Old 10-28-2002, 03:50 PM
supergirl

Do you mean wife or girlfriend when they say better 1/2. That would be Kim. Im his sister

Old 10-28-2002, 07:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

10-4, I met you last summer at the pits. You're still invited!!
Old 11-03-2002, 10:14 AM
Cat Girl

Default Cat Girl Checking In

I've been boating for 20 years. My husband and I own a 28 Skater, a 30 AeroTek Cat (it's for sale in the classifieds), a 16 mini, a Duck and 5 Jet Ski's. Living on the water in Florida we get to enjoy boating year round.

I love driving the Skater and he loves the looks we get when we go by other boats at 100+ with a girl driving. Although he throttles and trims it's still fun anyway! Here's a recent picture of us at Shell Island.....
Attached Thumbnails OSO chicks check in!-mike-les5.jpg  

Last edited by Cat Girl; 11-03-2002 at 10:00 PM.

Old 11-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Registered

Cat girl...WOW! Cat guy is a very lucky man.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:17 PM

Default Whatever (Melissa)

My better half
Attached Thumbnails OSO chicks check in!-melissa-offshore.jpg  

Quick Reply: OSO chicks check in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.