Highest quality boat build >

Highest quality boat build

Notices

Highest quality boat build

Old 03-31-2018, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ POWERPLAY
Tim P- take your 'fly off the handle' tantrum posts elsewhere. Tom quit antagonizing him,
Cant help myself,,LOL
Old 03-31-2018, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Thinking about this a little more and decided it very well could be the big Nortech that Bob the Builder owns. He's run that boat to the places most of us talk about and then find excuses.
Old 03-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

I'll say it,,APACHE.
Old 03-31-2018, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

The wiring on my Donzi looks very nice too ... until I got a camera behind the gunwale where you aren't supposed to see it ...
Old 03-31-2018, 07:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ POWERPLAY
tank- you're taking it too seriously. It's an opinion thread created during a bar conversation over too many beers. By the way, to answer your last question... Chevy, without a doubt.

Tim P- take your 'fly off the handle' tantrum posts elsewhere. Tom quit antagonizing him,
lol oh wait, you can trash my threads yet I get trashed on this and you think I’m just gonna be ok with it? You know what I think of you too, so.... I provided good clean info then a bag chimed in... your just like the other cocky D bags ..
Old 03-31-2018, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim. Stop posting on this tread so we can enjoy it. Thanks and Happy Easter
Old 03-31-2018, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

The obvious and only logical way to answer this question is for everyone to get up tomorrow and buy a 2" hole saw and start drilling and postin' pics. Please set your phones cameras to HD. We need shots of holes through the transoms, upper deck, sides, bottoms (2, 4, and 16' from the transom). A couple of holes from each side would be helpful too so we can judge the wrap/paint/gelcoat thickness. If you have time to get more shots of the wiring loom terminations that would be fabulous as well. Let's all meet back here Monday and settle this once and for all.....
Old 03-31-2018, 11:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood

The wiring on my Donzi looks very nice too ... until I got a camera behind the gunwale where you aren't supposed to see it ...

this donzi 22 had all the breakers wired together with an uncoated hard wire exposed with 12 volts running through it before it started breaking from vibration ... from the factory
Old 03-31-2018, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

I understand that it depends on the type of boat but... I have been on this boat and most other high end brands and nothing compares to this...

Old 04-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Tim. Stop posting on this tread so we can enjoy it. Thanks and Happy Easter
FYI, if you read back, and look at ANYTHING I have posted in over a year, there has been zero issues, I posted solid true information on this thread and DID NOT start any type of war at all, I will post of I feel like it, moving on from the idiots and will not be responding to anyone after this, but if I chose to engage posting info as that's what a thread is for, I will do so. If guys do not like me, or do not want to read what I say they can chose to move on themselves and not post a word, then I would never say anything....Happy Easter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.