Original Talon 22 SS and XL molds for sale >

Original Talon 22 SS and XL molds for sale

Notices

Original Talon 22 SS and XL molds for sale

Old 04-25-2018, 08:11 AM
Formerly: Screaming Eagle Boats

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Original Talon 22 SS and XL molds for sale

For sale original Talon 22 SS and Talon 22 XL molds from Screaming Eagle Boats.

We will not be disclosing the prices to the general public. To obtain the pricing for these molds, you will have to contact us, sign a Non-Disclosure and return it to us before we will release the prices to you. The reason for this is, we do not want to share the “ins and outs” of our business with the world.

As much as I hate to do this and especially since these molds are what made our transition into the pleasure boat market happen. I am now officially listing the Original Talon 22 SS and the Talon 22 XL molds for sale. A lot of time, money and testing have been put into these molds and the boats they produced. So you are not just buying molds, you are also getting a lot of information, blood, sweat and tears of myself and my crew, along with a very recognized name in the industry “TALON BOATS”, which is priceless in my opinion. With us building over 20 Talons out of them and all the pain staking R&D we have done, you are saving 10’s of thousands of dollars.

Both molds come with building books, measurements, weights and lots of pictures.

Here are the 3 ways these can be bought:

Option #1 - Talon 22 SS: hull mold, deck mold, liner mold, hatch mold, lay up schedule, all the patterns for the fiberglass, transom, bulkheads, ribs, dash, core and anything affiliated with this mold. This mold will come with one brand new deck that was damaged. This mold is in very good shape. Parts are pulled buffed and shipped, no extra work needed.

Option #2 - Talon 22 XL: hull mold, deck mold, liner mold, hatch mold, lay up schedule, all the patterns for the fiberglass, transom, bulkheads, ribs, dash, core and anything affiliated with this mold. This mold will come with one brand new deck that has the original dash style, not the new style the mold produces now. This mold is in good shape, other than it has some spider cracks that need attention down the road or now. It is where the previous owner's employees used hammers to get the boats to release. They were in the mold when we got it. When we pull the parts now, they are high spots that we hit with 1200 wet sand paper, buff and ship.

Option #3 - Both molds and everything mentioned above. The talon22.com website, lots of new build photos, logos and everything we have for both boats. You will officially be the Talon 22 Boat Company.

I still have 3 Talon 22 SS’s to build and I have 3 Talon 22 XL’s to build. The molds should be ready for pick up July this year, hopefully quicker, but could take a little longer.

I am only doing this, because we have 10 sets of cat boat molds sitting here and with the space that the Spectre boat molds take up, I have to give up something.
We are trying to make an attempt at moving South again.

I have made an offer on a building, so I need to thin down and will be listing more molds for sale soon.

I may at a later date build another 22 cat, so I want that to be clear with potential buyers. It may look like a Talon, it may look like a Skater or I may go a whole other route, but I just want there to be no misunderstandings, I may enter that size market again.

If you have any questions please call 937-292-7674 or email Karen at [email protected].