Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Cumberland Racing? Where??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35472-lake-cumberland-racing-where.html)

US1 Fountain 01-06-2003 08:44 PM

Re: I understand now

Originally posted by SpectreBoy

PS, I had more fun at the Falls anyway

Poker run weekend I see. Have same picture as you, and then a follow up. :D Had to protect the identites of the wife and our friends. ;)

GETTINBYE 01-07-2003 08:25 AM

Nordic Gary,

Blowers? Not on ours anyway. Maybe someday. BOAREDRLINE36CAT, well that may be another story. I cannot tell. Just something I saw late in the season on the lake.

Are you, Tracy, and the Cincy crew going to do the Louisville show again this year? If so we are planning for our typical opening Sat. trip to it. Will be Jan. 25th. Hope to see you there.

How is your new business venture going?

Mark

PS: You still have a "shot" with your name on it!

Reindl Powerboats 01-07-2003 08:40 AM

If you want to really race, come to the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix Father's Day weekend (June 14 - 15th, 2003). Seting your boat up for P-Class is easy, and the GLSCS pays prize money to the P-Classes. Hope to see all of you there and at the Cumberland Poker Run. There is also a great Poker Run in Cincinnati the 3rd weekend in July.

Chris Reindl
[email protected]

39 Unlimited 01-07-2003 07:13 PM

Gettin Bye, doesn't look good for the Louisville show this year, work is calling. We are going to the Cleveland and Miami shows ( Cincinnati doesn't count)

Business is just starting, sold a 28 with the new 525 and inventory is just starting to arrive. We are in the Mid Ohio show Feb. 20th - 23rd. It's at the Roberts convention center just north of Cincinnati on I-71. Hope to sell some boats there.

Good to here from you, hope all is well.

Gary

GETTINBYE 01-08-2003 08:55 AM

Nordic Gary,

Sorry to hear you won't make the Lou. show.

Good that business is good and picking up.

We are doing Miami as well this year so maybe we will see you there.

Say hi to Tracy & the kids for us, see you soon somewhere.

Mark

39 Unlimited 01-08-2003 06:37 PM

Ok Mark, will be in Miami 13th, 14th,15th returning the 16th. Were staying out by the airport. Let's get together.

merlin540 01-08-2003 06:44 PM

racing

let me know how fast the fastest is and i bring my hardware. old yellow and the agitator. does anyone there run 145????????:crazy:

Eman 01-08-2003 10:34 PM

The KING has spoken.......Any takers?:chick: :crazy: :chick:

GETTINBYE 01-09-2003 08:45 AM

Nordic Gary,

We will be there 13th thru 17th. Staying in SoBe. Will do the show on Fri. (maybe) and Sat. definately. Have some more running and checking other things out to do as well. Are you planning on attending the OSO party on Fri. evening?

We will meet and get together at some point I am sure.

Mark

BORDERLINE36CAT 01-16-2003 08:22 AM

AYE, GETTIN' BYE, I MUST BE DAYDREAMING, SORRY I HAVE NOT RESPONDED TIL NOW. G. AND I ARE O.K., HOPE YOU AND C. ARE DOING FINE TOO! WE WILL DO THE LOU. BOAT SHOW. SEE YOU THERE. AS FOR THE BORDERLINE, SHE'S 95 AT 4200, THE THREE TIMES I HAD HER OUT THIS FALL EVERY SEAT WAS FILLED. I WANT TO TAKE HER OUT BY MYSELF BEFORE I OPEN HER UP, A CAT IS A DIFERENT RIDE AND I NEED TO GET AQUAINTED, INTIMATELY,SO I DON'T HURT MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE, SHE FEELS LIKE A ROCKET SHIP, WILL LET YOU KNOW. B.