Christmas in  july.... the  toys tour >

Christmas in july.... the toys tour

Notices

Christmas in july.... the toys tour

Old 07-16-2018, 05:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas in july.... the toys tour

This is the offical word on the [whs up ] on the 2018 toys tour. First and formost the tour is free to run in, all we ask is that you behave within reason and that you bring a toy to share. that is the minimal.
I alway ejoy this event being much more than the minimum. I want this event to be the most it can be. this dose not come free . We will charge 150 per couple this is a complete party package for 2persons , meal ,gift prizes entertainment git bags and many other givve aways. with the partisipation of more sponsors I can provide even moe benfits for that same price.
I have a target goal for the sponsors. when that goal is reached . I will el eliminate the 150 charge and feed and party ,y guests for FREE. SSSSOOOOOOOO when you are buying all that great stuff from your favorite vendor ask the if they might be interested in being a sponsor. it could be only to your benefit .
In 2017 the toys tour was able to cover the needs of Putnam county completely amd they were able help neighboring area. You all done a great job
we are looking for a way to preregister guest so as have a better count for meals and logistics.
we already have guest with reservations at crystal cove. Book early as the rooms fill fast
Iwill write more later
Old 07-16-2018, 05:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

What are the planned dates for this Rus ??

Chris
Old 08-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 50 Posts

What are the dates ? The slow boat from Ga going to try and make it again.