Notices

Sunsation 43 f4

Old 08-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by CrownLPX

Got me!

Now that you say that, weren’t there issues with the setup? It seems I remember there were issues when Mercury was with them for prop testing. This is where the old forum would be awesome.
One issue was the factory shucking an XR during prop testing before it was delivered to Mental! Lol!. Otherwise other than taking a bit of patience to get the boat on plane it ran fine. Once you got the boat to roll over you had to be quick on the sticks to back off or it would feel like it was shot out of a cannon.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Ha ha. Forgot about that. Wayne always claimed that was a bad drive. I figured since it happened in the first hour or 2, and Wayne is dam good on throttles, it probably had something to do with the drive. And then Hilltop Marine shucked a drive in a poker run within 5 hours after I traded it. I'm thinking I was just lucky that I never had a drive issue. Then again, if you just firewalled it out of the hole, those XRs were going to be short lived. If I would have kept it the drives would have been the first upgrade.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:22 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

what about the blue and gray one. was a 700 ntx boat/ before it left Louisiana it had 900+? ran great been in it a few times over 100.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

There's one at LOTO sitting at a house in PCB/Redhead cove. I've never seen it out. Think it is red and black. Thing is always covered.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:52 PM
Fastboats Marine Group
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sunsation F4

The Green F4 was sold for $220k. and I sent it to Texas.. Had fresh motors and drives, paint was flawless and new trailer.. Sorry dreamers $199 Canadian just isnt reality for a complete refit F4
I also have the 2008 F4 that was in Europe .. Its getting new Interior/ Fresh rebuilds to 700 sci Specs and New paint.. This one is also sold to another client who is going to keep it as a “spare” as he already has a 2011 F4 I sold him