Dan Kleitz Keeps The Faith

Notices

Dan Kleitz Keeps The Faith

Old 09-27-2018, 10:12 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,748 Likes on 1,234 Posts
Default Dan Kleitz Keeps The Faith

Despite the loss of two Outerlimits Offshore Powerboats leaders in four years, Dan Kleitz remains devoted to his family of employees and customers, https://www.offshoreonly.com/article...eeps-the-faith.

From the OSO home page.
Old 09-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Great write up Matt for a great guy in the biz.

I follow Dan and feel for him as that would be tough for anyone to lose not just a boss but family at the point. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I love the Outerlimits brand and wish them to carry on with great success.
Old 09-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

What Nate said..........
Old 09-27-2018, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I have met and or spoken w/ Dan & his father on several occasions.
Good People!

I commend Dan for his ability to persevere through the unimaginable, there are not many that would have stayed the course after 2 major losses like Dan has endured.

Keep up the good work Dan, I see you working your way into ownership that will reward you w/ the waterfront home and 50 footer at the dock!

Might have to go fractional share on the Gulfstream
Old 09-28-2018, 01:06 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Great article Matt. I had the pleasure of meeting Dan at the LOTO Shootout this year.
I knew he played a major role at Outerlimits, but did had not realized how young he was until I met him.
He has accomplished a lot already and I look forward to seeing him do even more at Outerlimits.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:51 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I met Dan and his father Ken when OSO member JROMY and I had our PowerPlays on Long Island Sound. Ken and Dan ran their Gladiator probably 80 miles (or so, Dan would know) down the Sound to run with us. We bombed around the Sound a bit had some dinner and called it a day after running over to Sand Hole in Long Island (which is where my avatar pic was snapped). Both class guys and it was a pleasure to meet them, glad to see OL has Dan in the picture.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got to meet Dan when my wife and I performed the dreaded pop in at the factory in Bristol. He took time from his busy day to walk this fan boy and his spouse around the factory to see all the goings on. He never once complained or balked at my endless set of questions.

Keep up the great work Dan, it will pay off for you in the end.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Don't know and never met him but I do wonder one thing. He said they are designing new boats, who is doing the design now?
Old 09-28-2018, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Despite the loss of two Outerlimits Offshore Powerboats leaders in four years, Dan Kleitz remains devoted to his family of employees and customers, https://www.offshoreonly.com/article...eeps-the-faith.

From the OSO home page.
Great Article Matt!

The article was right on about Outerlimits and Dan Kleitz. I know after talking to Dans father Ken years ago about performance boating and about Dans passion, that he was going to make a difference and once he started working at Outerlimits and under Mike Fiore's watchful eye, he did just that. Dan comes from a family that was very supportive of his passion which his father Ken also has. Outerlimits builds some of the most beautiful and fastest boats in the Industry and will continue to do so, when you have dedicated customers, employees and family supporting you.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 87 Posts

Great article Matt. Dan is well respected by the Old School boys as well.... and fully understands the importance of building a boat that can actually operate in the open ocean and be competitive.

This was shown a few times by the Outerlimits team and customers, when it was time to show up for the Around Long Island race of 271 miles a few years ago.

I am sure Dan and his team will work along that same path that Mike and Joe helped him find ....and the company will only go on to become greater in the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.