Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pirate's Cove Marina PCB destroyed >

Pirate's Cove Marina PCB destroyed

Notices

Pirate's Cove Marina PCB destroyed

Old 10-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legendary Marine Panama City NOT DESTROYED.

There are a number of false reports circulating. Legendary Marine in Panama City sustained little damage. Pirate's Cove Dry Stack barn next door is the picture you are seeing. Please be careful when posting pictures if you are not familiar with the area. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Holy crap! No good.
This is not Legendary Marine, it's Pirate's Cove barn.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM
LS1
Banned

Old 10-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I'm trying to figure out what part of Legendary this damaged area is? I'm guessing its the little side / newer building detached and back behind LuLu's? The roof and the sides of the damaged building doesn't match the actual large building. Which makes me wonder....How did the large building fare?

I think that is the Destin location in that picture Tank
Old 10-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by EmeraldCoastPokerRun
There are a number of false reports circulating. Legendary Marine in Panama City sustained little damage. Pirate's Cove Dry Stack barn next door is the picture you are seeing. Please be careful when posting pictures if you are not familiar with the area. Thank you.
Thanks for clearing that up. Kind'a the point of my whole question. Heard other rumors it was Destin Legendary too. Good to know they didn't get hit that hard! Sucks about Pirates Cove though.

Last edited by thisistank; 10-11-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

We’re not there...just reading and seeing reports. Obviously non of this is true....which really sucks for the continued “fake” news...for those that have mentioned the “non” facts ...F off. You’re an *******. Too many families get affected by this crap and frankly as a red blooded American those that feed this **** should be placed on the opposite side of the “wall”.

Nauti monkey
Old 10-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Mods should either delete or change the title of the thread.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

I had a apartment at Gulf Highlands in PCB starting in 2008. The second happiest day of my life was selling it two years ago. I had a ground floor unit and thankfully only had to gut it once due to flooding. I love PCB and all of the gulf coast. I just don't think I want to own any property there, but, I will always enjoy visiting. I just had Michael blow thru my town Columbia S.C. this am. iIt caused some major flooding but we still had the ranges hot on Fort Jackson and managed to graduate 1250 trainee's this morning by 12 pm. Training never stops.
Greg (Cashbar) Steve introduced me to you for the first time at on the 2011 ECPR Navarro beach. I also met Sam (Skate) and his son Will in his immaculate 28 Skater that year. I send best wishes to everyone affected by the storm as I will always love that area and continue to visit every chance I get. Great people and even better boating.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Mods should either delete or change the title of the thread.
Good idea!
Old 10-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Legendary Marine in Destin is just fine, my boat was in their barn and I picked it up yesterday. Emerald Coat Marine AKA Northlight in Niceville is also fine. I herd rumors on Wednesday that both had been destroyed... I had to drive down to San Destin yesterday and didn't see hardly any damage. I haven't been down 30A yet, and I was told yesterday in PCB they have road blocks set up and are only letting certain owners in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.