Winter family vacation spots

Notices

Winter family vacation spots

Old 10-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Motherf*ckin Disney!!!! Hahaha

I second this, google.... "drinking around the world" It's no joke, you hit Morocco and U.K. with those full bars and it's lights out lol.....

Someone said Aruba, my favorite Caribbean island but farther than 4hrs from you. Aruba has the most to do for a group of any Caribbean islands, if you stay at the Hyatt you can walk to the main street easy and not worry about a car the whole trip. I'm actually headed there next week. Stay away from the Marriott and Ritz, you'll be stuck getting in a cab to go anywhere out of the hotel.

Check out Bermuda, tons of direct flights and only 2 hours or so terminal to terminal I think for you.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Thanks for the input. Any big house rental locations?
Old 10-13-2018, 09:28 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive done the all inclusive, at the end of the day you are all jammed up in a couple of rooms. Same with cruises. Check out trip advisor vacation rentals, we always get a large villa with pool and BBQ, everyone has room to spread out, I've been to most of the top Caribbean destinations, Puerto Rico is by far the best bang for the buck with the most to do, Aruba is my other favorite. The Caymans are beautiful but they are too expensive and way too fond of their rules. Probably the best snorkeling though.

This year I rented a 2 story penthouse in Fajardo, puerto rico with security and back up generetor for 300 a night that could sleep 8. Yes there are still signs of the hurricane, but almost everything tourist is back in business and the locals are friendly and rightfully proud of the repairs that have been made.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
Hawaii My better half flies there every week for work. She Likes Maui and couple other islands. I can ask her the whole lowdown cause she is there about 5 to 6 times per month for 3 straight days.

Another choice Catalina just a suggestion.

Cancun Mexico
That sounds like a good job!
Old 10-13-2018, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Roatan!! Best weather, Best diving and snorkelling, Great food, Fabulous beaches, friendly locals. The place checks a lot of boxes.