Speedonthewater.com Turning 10 Years Old

Notices

Speedonthewater.com Turning 10 Years Old

Old 01-17-2019, 08:45 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,778 Likes on 1,250 Posts
Default Speedonthewater.com Turning 10 Years Old

Rising to the challenge of producing daily news of the high-performance powerboating world is a privilege and—for the most part—an absolute joy, https://www.offshoreonly.com/article...g-10-years-old.

From the OSO home page.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Congrats and thank-you Matt for all that you do for this industry(that is a livelihood for so many and a passion for many more)...even when it seemed like the industry was at the brink of collapse your stories of the companies and projects that were still active and exciting were a breath of fresh air when everything else seemed so dismal

This may sound a bit dramatic but you guys have played an important role in this industry/hobby and because of that an important role in many lives....no fake news....just keeping it real

Look for forward to many more years
Old 01-17-2019, 12:21 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Congrats and thank-you Matt for all that you do for this industry(that is a livelihood for so many and a passion for many more)...even when it seemed like the industry was at the brink of collapse your stories of the companies and projects that were still active and exciting were a breath of fresh air when everything else seemed so dismal

This may sound a bit dramatic but you guys have played an important role in this industry/hobby and because of that an important role in many lives....no fake news....just keeping it real

I think I can speak for Jason Johnson when I say we are beyond flattered and humbled. Support like this is inspiring.

Thank you so much.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Keep up the great work All !!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2019, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Congrats, Matt and Jason. It doesn't seem like 10 years. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. The performance boating world would not be anywhere as enjoyable without Speed on the Water and winter would be way too long.

Slainte,

Padraig
Old 01-17-2019, 07:47 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Padraig
Congrats, Matt and Jason. It doesn't seem like 10 years. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. The performance boating world would not be anywhere as enjoyable without Speed on the Water and winter would be way too long.

Slainte,

Padraig
Slainte, my friend. And thank you.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:09 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead

What he said!
Old 01-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 61 Posts

Congrats, Matt and Jason! Time sure does fly. Keep up the great work!
Old 01-18-2019, 06:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 183 Likes on 69 Posts

Matt & Jason,

With the demise of Powerboat Magazine, most of us were left with no place to go for intelligent, well written and well illustrated information on our favorite subject - powerboats. You guys not only stepped in, but stepped it up too. Thank you so much for your hard work and enthusiasm! Oh, and keep it up too!

Tom
Old 01-18-2019, 06:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Congrats on 10 years! Thank you for all you do!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.