Looking For Ideas Refinishing Aluminum >

Looking For Ideas Refinishing Aluminum

Notices

Looking For Ideas Refinishing Aluminum

Old 01-22-2019, 10:37 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

one of the most bought after market towers in the world. Been a dealer for them over 20 years, To become a dealer back then you had to have new boat sales and I was the first one to become a dealer in the State Texas back 21 years ago. The pricing is retail shipped for free. the $ 699 tower is the most popular - because of price and at times it is on sale retail for 599. anyways like I said I can buy them for a dealer cost as well inwhich is cheaper than retail showing.

Its always 699 on sale retail price like I said ALWAYS. With that said why would anyone spend 600 bucks to have it powder coated or send out for refinishing. - I can buy new cheaper than that. Looking for a another option thats all.

https://www.monstertower.com/wakeboard-towers.html

Last edited by BUP; 01-22-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Probably need a high build epoxy primer then a two part linear urethane for UV resistance and gloss. Labor intensive for sure.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It shouldn’t be more than $250-$300 to powder coat but between prep & installation it sounds like your better off replacing it.