Countdown To Miami: Cigarette Teaser No. 3—‘Why Six?”

Old 02-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 02-11-2019, 06:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Thanks for posting but it's probably a million dollars and truthfully, there's better looking boats around for the money.
I'm always surprised when I see a black boat. Aren't boats used predominantly outside in the sun? Can't imagine how hot that would get.

Sorry Cig fans, just my 2 cents.
RR

Old 02-11-2019, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

All his boats are black.
When you have a great crew to keep them clean__ Why not. And yes I would imagine they could get Butt burning Hott lol
Old 02-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Thanks for posting but it's probably a million dollars and truthfully, there's better looking boats around for the money.
I'm always surprised when I see a black boat. Aren't boats used predominantly outside in the sun? Can't imagine how hot that would get.

Sorry Cig fans, just my 2 cents.
RR

As was said all his boats are black and this is just another one in that family. He has a top notch crew that keeps them all clean, looking good, and ready to show at any time.

Why not then.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

A million dollars might get you the hull.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Ok, some folks love black, thank God for freedom of choice. I'm sure the owner will be delighted with his boat, sounds like he's well experienced and owns top notch stuff. Money does play a part in how we look at things, maybe I'm a bit negative 'cos it's not likely in my near future. I said 1 million thinking it would be well north of that, it's just a nice number to casually throw around.

No offense or disrespect, congrats to the buyer, it's a beast, even if it's not exactly what I would choose.

RR.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua

Probably should wait until seeing more specs, beam and weight, but I'll guess trim tabs aren't a big necessity. There's near 4000lbs bolted on the back and 6 cav plates. I don't think that's gonna get the back end out of the water or lift the bow up excessively. It's probably got huge tanks (more weight) and I can't see it moving much except in big seas. May even be a candidate for a Seakeeper in lieu of trim tabs?

RR (Hypothesizing)

A good friend of mine has a 450 Nortech CC with 5 400's on it, I have driven it quite a bit and it is so set up for speed that it can't go slow and you can't run it in rough seas very well. I can't imagine this cig is any different. Now that I see a transom shot the cig looks worse than the 450CC. those two outside motors are way out and way to high.

Last edited by pstorti; 02-12-2019 at 04:49 PM.