Hawks Cay overnight Dockage >

Hawks Cay overnight Dockage

Notices

Hawks Cay overnight Dockage

Old 03-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Hawks Cay overnight Dockage

Looking for information on overnight dockage at Hawks Clay. Looks like a great weekend spot just wondering what the slip situation is.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

I don't think they have much dockage still but I could be wrong.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

They have been replacing the docks in the main marina. Dock master also has access to rent the dock space behind the condos behind the hotel... They are generally 35' sections I believe.

You need to call ahead and make reservations... The dock master is a nice guy and has worked with us lunatic powerboats before....
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 03-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Registered

Looking at their Twitter it appears the marina is back together but as Tim said I think calling would be wise. We have used the boat basin at the condos a few times and actually prefer it as you can dock right outside your door.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Looking at their Twitter it appears the marina is back together but as Tim said I think calling would be wise. We have used the boat basin at the condos a few times and actually prefer it as you can dock right outside your door.
Perfect, thanks guys.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak

The boat basin behind the condos is scenic but last time I was there I don't think it had water/power but you can see the boat from those condos if you stay in them. Basin is also closer to the channel for entrance/exit vs. the marina on the other side.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts

Call ahead - the place has changed drastically over the last few years. Use to be an annual family vacation spot for us ... then they got snooty and petty. 3 months ago I took my granddaughters there for the dolphin experience (they were 6 and 7) and dropped $400 on it (dolphins were awesome BTW) but it was 90 degrees so we decided to walk to the pool for a quick dip before heading home - they would not let us swim and they kicked us out - said it was for overnight guests only. Sorry but they will never see another dollar of mine!
Old 03-04-2019, 08:07 AM
Registered

That sounds about right. We have gone there for lunch a few times and though we are bringing several people in with every intention of spending a lot at the bar we get hit with steep dockage for the day and oh yes resort fees.