Notices

School me on Nor-tech's

Old 03-25-2019, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBYSTWY
That's what I was thinking...my biggest hurdle now is can I afford 2 boat payments until my Nordic sells hahaha...trying to work out those details now

Any thoughts on financing better than any others?? I talked to Jody from diverse offerings and when I get some more ducks in a row he seems like a good person to deal with...any others I should be lookin at?

Thanks guys!!
We used Lightstream..... If you have strong credit, this is the best option we have found. Best of luck.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 38 Nor Tech in a poker run.

My buddies 38 Nor Tech running in this video.. and a few more of my videos. It runs strong!!!
https://youtube.com/@powerboatingwit...9hbkEe6Swa2bEx
Old 04-11-2024, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry... here's the video I meant to post.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 135 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by BBYSTWY
That's what I was thinking...my biggest hurdle now is can I afford 2 boat payments until my Nordic sells hahaha...trying to work out those details now

Any thoughts on financing better than any others?? I talked to Jody from diverse offerings and when I get some more ducks in a row he seems like a good person to deal with...any others I should be lookin at?

Thanks guys!!
I'm sure you have heard it before but for financing a Credit union is your best bet. They have WAAAY more lenient guidelines than specialized marine finance places. Zero hoops to jump through. Couple pay stubs and back taxes..done! Call around for one that does boats not all of them list them and they can fall under RV loans at some places. You don't need to be a member to get this info and can join if you are approved. Some have age restrictions but what I found is sometimes, they will make exceptions if you can PROVE the boat books out high enough. What a lot of places do is go to NADA, check some boxes (not knowing boats) and come up with a number. For instance, one of the choices for a trailer is if it has 1,2 or 3 axles. If you check "3" for instance, you have to add the value it has listed 3 times because the number is a number for "each" axle. Engines are another whole story because some only have the "original equipment" or "base" engines which could be a little 525 with Bravos and does not account for full blown Sterlings and 6's or whatever... I think you see where I'm going with this.
The following users liked this post:
BBYSTWY (04-11-2024)
Old 04-11-2024, 06:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 252 Likes on 127 Posts

Sweet baby jesus that's nice!